Stadium: London Stadium
West Ham host Leeds in-game week 21 of the Premier League. Will West Ham take advantage of the injury stuck Leeds?Receive Your Registration Bonus!
West Ham form
West Ham are in a fairyland at the moment. Comfortably sitting in fourth place which many people had not predicted at the start of this season. The hammers are on three game-winning run and look unstoppable. They have accumulated 37 points in just 21 games this season and will be looking to solidify their place in the top four with a win over Leeds.
Leeds are facing a lot of problems both on and off the field. Leeds are in an injury crisis and their recent record against West ham would not give them any confidence going into the game. Eight points above relegation, the Lillywhites would like to rack up points to not get a relegation threat going into the end of the season.
- Leeds have not won any of the three recent games against hammers;
- West Ham won 31 games out of 89 games played between these two sides.
- West Ham United: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Diop, Cresswell, Rice, Soucek, Lanzini, Fornals, Bowen, Antonio;
- Leeds United: Meslier, Dallas, Ayling, Koch, Firpo, Forshaw, Klich, Raphinha, James, Harrison, Bamford.
Expert betting tips
- West Ham to win the game for 1.68
- Total goals over 2.5 for 1.61
- Both teams to score yes for 1.66