English Premier League: Game Week 26
Stadium: London Stadium
West Ham host Newcastle in-game week 26 of the Premier League. Two different teams, two different goals, Who will succeed?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
West Ham Form
West Ham secured one point from their last game against Leicester during the ending moments of the game. West ham recent form is of main concern, as they have won only twice in the last five games. They are currently two points behind Manchester United in fifth place. With four teams in contention for the final Champions League place, they need to get some positive results to gain advantage and write off a fairytale season.
Newcastle are on the other side of the table and have totally different motives going into the game. They want to get as far from the relegation zone as possible. Having spent heavily in the January transfer window and being unbeaten in their last five premier league games, things are looking bright for the Magpies. They are four points ahead of relegation-threatened Norwich City and would want to increase this gap.
- If West Ham manages to win this game, it will be only their third double over Newcastle in Premier League;
- Newcastle United have won 10 away games against West ham which is their highest tally against all oppositions.
- West Ham United: Fabianski, Coufal, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell, Soucek, Rice, Bowen, Lanzini, Fornals, Antonio;
- Newcastle United: Dubravka, Schar, Lascelles, Burn, Fraser, Willock, Shelvey, Joelinton, Targett, Wood, Saint-Maximin.
Expert betting tips
- West Ham to win the game for 1.72
- Total goals over 2.5 for 1.80
- Both teams to score - Yes for 1.80