Stadium: Molineux (Wolverhampton).
Referee: John Brooks.
Prediction for the EPL Wolverhampton vs Southampton match on September 3. Check the teams’ conditions and expert betting tips. Several betting options are available!Get Your Welcome Bonus!
After a 0:1 loss to Tottenham, Wolverhampton returned home to host Newcastle United. Bruno Lage's side were close to ending their unbeaten streak, but missed a 1:1 win in the closing stages. Next up, the Wolves traveled to Bournemouth. In this meeting, the clubs didn't entertain us with the performance - 0:0. With three points, Wolverhampton is on 18th place in the EPL standings.
After losing to Manchester United (0:1), Southampton played their second home game in a row. Ralph Hasenhüttl's squad faced another strong opponent, Chelsea, and did their best. In this match, the Saints overcame the Aristocrats with a score of 2:1. The club has seven points, currently Southampton occupying ninth place.
- At least three goals have been scored in 13 of Southampton's 16 away matches.
- Wolverhampton's last three home matches in the English Championship ended in a draw.
- In the last four matches of Wolverhampton, the bet "total under 2.5 goals" worked out.
- Wolverhampton won the last three matches against Southampton.
Expert Betting Tips
According to the bookmakers, the favorite is Wolverhampton. We do not agree with them, as Southampton's game against MU and Chelsea was at a pretty high level. Hasenhüttl's charges are in good form and they have a great chance to end their losing streak against Wolves. We believe that the Saints will get the points at Molineux and a draw.
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact [email protected] for more information.