Stadium: Swedbank (Malmo).
Prediction for the Allsvenskan Malmo vs Helsingborg match, which will take place on June 27. The hosts can't boast of their results this season, which is only to our advantage. Who will turn out to be stronger? Check the team conditions! Several betting options are available.Get Your Welcome Bonus!
In the last five rounds, Malmo made a lot of mistakes - losses to AIK (0:2), Djurgårdens (0:4), and Hacken (1:2). However, the team managed to earn six points after beating Mjolby and Degerfors (2:0 each). Before the season resumed, Malmo held a test match, confidently defeating Trelleborg with a score of 2:0.
- Malmo has an average of 58.8 dangerous attacks per game.
- 5.4 - the average number of shots on goal.
- Malmo scores 1.1 goals per match.
Helsingborg went into the break in terrible conditions. The team is winless in seven rounds - two draws and six defeats, five in a row. Helsingborg participated in two friendly games during the break, failing 0:1 to Elfsborg and 2:0 to Jönköping.
- Helsingborg has an average of 53.5 dangerous attacks per game.
- 3.0 - Helsingborg's average number of shots.
- Helsingborg scores one goal per match.
Expert Betting Tips
Malmo is three points behind the Eurocup zone, so they definitely can't afford a misfire now, especially against an outsider. Also, the home arena will help the team to gain three points. However, we believe that the defeat as such will not happen. Malmö is not mainly known for their effectiveness, and most dangerous moments end with a goal kick or a corner kick. In eight out of 11 rounds, Malmo didn't reach the standard total. In our opinion, the upcoming game will not be an exception. Prediction: a total under (2.5).
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact [email protected] for more information.