Stadium: Huo Xuan Stadium
Time: 05.06.2023, 12:00
The Vietnam V League flares in full colors as SHB Da-Nang stands to face Becamex Binh Duong at the Go Dau Stadium. In yearnings of ascension, Becamex Binh Duong hopes to trample on SHB Da-Nang, who in turn desires to impede her opponent’s endeavor in the league race. With the home side having no rationale to risk unnecessarily, We know that home team goals are inevitable.Claim Your Registration Bonus!
SHB Da-Nang (14th)
Last five matches: L-D-D-L-D
The visiting side, SHB Da-Nang, is faced with a robust propensity to effectively battle Becamex Binh Duong for solidity. They have accrued a vulnerable compilation of eight points from the last five games, and somehow still hopes for a positive outcome from this game.
For this team, who surprisingly flunked the last game, they anticipate a miracle against defeat after ninety minutes of a relentless push-and-pull.
Becamex Binh Duong (13th)
Last five matches: D-D-D-L-L
Becamex Binh Duong faces a big test in this game as the last group of ties dropped them to third place. Now ushered properly into the league, this team has ample time to battle for the top spot.
However, they must do all they can to avoid slipping off further. An array of five recent games has shown the team to draw thrice, and lose twice. They have struggled with rivals to wrestle a total of five points from five games. Fans expect the team to put their best foot forward and probably back it up with the thrill of another tie.
|Teams||Position||Goals Scored||Goals Conceded||Points|
|Becamex Binh Duong||13||9||15||6|
Expert Betting Tips
SHB Da-Nang has a win probability of 48% in this game whereas Becamex Binh Duong would have to make do with a win chance of 52%. One thing is particular here, no draws. So, like always, we are tipping the match to go toward any team. However, the preference would be to Bet on the Match to end with a Home Win and over 1.5 Match Goals at 1.69 odds (bet365)
A BTTS-YES sounds tempting for 1.65 odds (1xBet) We want to know if either side can deliver here as the three points from this match can ascertain a complete recovery for both sides.
Also, We’d urge a Bet on Over 2.5 Match Goals at Full Time for 1.75 odds (Coinplay)