Stadium: Camp Nou (Barcelona).
Referee: Jose Munuera.
Prediction for the La Liga Barcelona vs Celta match, which will take place on October 9. Who will win? Check the teams' conditions! Also, several betting options are available.Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
If we abstract away from Barcelona's recent UCL failures, the Catalans are doing well. In the last round of La Liga, Barça beat Mallorca on the road, which helped Xavi's team climb to first place in the championship standings. In general, Barcelona has a six-match winning streak and a five-match series of dry victories in the championship. They conceded only one goal in seven rounds of La Liga, naturally the Catalans have the best defense in the division with the strongest offense.
After the 2:2 draw against Espanyol, Celta played six games in the league, three of which they won and three of which they lost. All defeats came at the hands of title-winning teams: Real Madrid, Atletico and Valencia, although there is one landmark victory over Betis in the last round. Before Week 8, Celta is 11th in the standings with 10 points and a goal difference of 9:13. On the road, Vigo has the 17th statistic in the division, +1=0-2, 2:7 goal difference.Watch Free Live Stream
- Barcelona won the last six matches in the Spanish championship.
- Barcelona has scored nil in their last five Spanish league games.
- Barcelona had over (2.5) goals in their last six matches in all competitions against Celta.
- Barcelona went undefeated in 18 of their last 20 home matches in all competitions against Celta.
- Barcelona has won in the first half and the match in five of their last seven home matches in all competitions against Celta.
- Barcelona has scored at least two goals in seven of their last eight home matches in all competitions against Celta.
Expert Betting Tips
Barcelona had a weak match against Inter on midweek. The Catalans had a big advantage in terms of possession, but only seven shots on goal and only two shots on target without scoring once. It was an away game, but Barcelona has regularly had a spectacular home game, at least in their last three games at the Camp Nou in two tournaments. It is very likely that Barça will get a confident victory over the average La Liga team, which has not played confidently in away matches.
- Telecom Asia Sport is looking for football tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.