La Liga. Round 17
Stadium: El Sadar (Pamplona)
Osasuna will take on Barcelona in round 17 of the Spanish La Liga. Will Xavi's team be able to achieve a positive outcome on the road?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
After a series of unsuccessful performances, Osasuna drew twice in La Liga. First, the Reds entertained a 1-1 draw with Elche. Then, there was an away game against Levante. In this clash, the teams failed to produce any positive results. Osasuna finished 11th in the Spanish championship standings with 21 points.
After a successful 3-1 home win over Villarreal, Barcelona faced Betis. This meeting turned out to be very tough for Xavi's squad. In the final stretch of the meeting, Barcelona conceded a goal and could not reply to the opponent, 0-1. Following the results of 15 matches, Barça has 23 points. Barcelona is seventh in the La Liga table.
In the previous season of La Liga, Barcelona outplayed Osasuna twice. In the first round, they scored four unanswered goals at home. Barça were also stronger as guests with a 2-0 score. In total, the clubs have met in 90 games. In terms of number of victories, Barcelona have a 53-19 advantage.
- Osasuna: Herrera, Vidal, D Garcia, Sanchez, U Garcia, Barja, Torro, Brasanac, Budimir, R Garcia, Avila;
- Barcelona: Ter Stegen, Dest, Araujo, Pique, Mingueza, de Jong, Busquets, Iglesias, Gavi, Ezzalzouli, Dembele.
- Barcelona scored at least 2 goals in 15 of the last 17 matches against Osasuna in all tournaments;
- The last 7 matches Osasuna played in La Liga saw Total Under 2.5 goals scored;
- Osasuna managed to score only once in the last 6 La Liga matches;
- Barcelona suffered only one defeat in the last 12 games against Osasuna in all tournaments.
Expert Betting Tips
This week, Barcelona played their final match in the group stage of the Champions League. Xavi's team suffered a devastating away defeat by Bayern Munich with a score of 0-3. This is another blow for the team from Barcelona, as they took only third place in their group. Thus, Barça was eliminated from the Champions League and will go on in the playoffs of the Europa League.
Barcelona had less time to prepare for the upcoming game. In addition, Memphis Depay, the team's leading scorer, will not be out in the upcoming games because of an injury. The encounter with Osasuna promises to be difficult for Barça. We should expect quite a tense match, with a lot of fighting and yellow cards. It is the bookings that will be the main bet for this game. I also suggest betting on Osasuna's double chance.
- Yellow Cards TO (4.5) for 2.02;
- Osasuna Not To Lose for 1.72;
- Total Under (2.5) for 1.80.