Stadium: Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid).
Referee: Guillermo Cuadra.
Prediction for the La Liga Real Madrid vs Osasuna match, which will take place on October 2nd. Real Madrid is, for obvious reasons, the favorite, with 100% stats in all tournaments in which they have participated this season. The Pamplona side cannot boast such figures, but Madrid should not underestimate the visitors. Who will win? Check the teams' conditions! Also, several betting options are available.Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Real Madrid has already played nine official matches in the 2022/23 season and won nine: the European Super Cup, two Champions League games, and six La Liga games. Moreover, in the last round, the Merengues beat Atletico in the derby with a score of 1:2 - an excellent result and the inevitable leadership in La Liga with a 2-point margin over Barcelona. It is important to note that all the matches involving Real Madrid in La Liga were the over ones, and in each game, there was a bet "both teams to score."
Osasuna is in the seventh position, three points behind the fourth Betis. The Pamplona side has not played in a draw since the beginning of the season, winning four times and falling twice. Just before the pause, Osasuna lost at home to Getafe, which surprised them somewhat. At halftime, they played against Valladolid and won a friendly against their opponent with a score of 2:0. As for the away side, Osasuna had two matches played: a win and a loss on a goal difference of 1:1.Watch Free Live Stream
- Real Madrid has won their last six matches in the Spanish championship.
- Real Madrid has beaten Osasuna in all competitions in 9 of their last 11 matches.
- TO (2.5) in Real's last six matches in the Spanish league.
- In 9 of the last 11 matches of Osasuna in the championship of Spain ТU (2.5) was reached.
- Real has scored at least two goals per game in 11 of the last 13 matches in all competitions against Osasuna.
- Real Madrid has scored at least two goals in their last six games in the Spanish league.
- Real Madrid has scored in five of their last six home matches in all competitions against Osasuna.
- Real Madrid has reached a TU (2.5) in their last three home matches in all competitions against Osasuna.
Expert Betting Tips
Real Madrid won all of their matches of the season, and in every involving Real Madrid a bet on TO (2.5) worked out. We hope that these trends will continue, although Osasuna can not be called a top team, but the Merengues can reach the TO (2.5). Celta, Espanyol, Celtic and Mallorca each received three or four goals from the champion. As for the outcome, looking at Real Madrid's stats, it's hard to believe in Osasuna's chances.
- Telecom Asia Sport is looking for content writers. Contact [email protected] for more information.