League C. Group 1. Round 3.
Stadium: Torsvollur (Torshavn).
Referee: Igor Pajac.
To learn more about what to expect from this major tournament, consider watching our expert preview video of this event! Also, don't hesitate to join our community by subscribing and following our Daily Video Tips!
Prediction for the League of Nations Faroe Islands vs Lithuania match, which will take place on June 11. Who will turn out to be stronger? Check the team conditions! Several betting options are available.Receive Your Welcome Bonus!
The Faroe Islands
The Faroe Islands have already played two matches in the current group stage of the Nations League. As expected, the national team suffered a defeat in an away game against Turkey - the scoreboard showed the devastating 0:1. Then the Islands national team lost to Luxembourg with a minimal difference - 0:1.
Lithuania's performance was even worse in its two group stage matches of the Nations League. The team was first defeated by Luxembourg with a score of 0:2. Then came a home match against Turkey and a poor performance. The Lithuanians were defeated with a large score of 0:6.
- The Faroe Islands have conceded the first goal in six of their last eight matches.
- Lithuania failed in the recent three games and didn't score any goals.
- Lithuania has conceded in their last 20 games in all competitions.
- Lithuania conceded the first goal in six of their seven matches in all competitions.
Expert Betting Tips
The team of the Faroe Islands is considered to be the favorite. The Lithuanians can't be written off as they are approaching the match with a streak of three defeats and no scored goals. We believe that Lithuania will score points in this match. A good option would also be a goal by the visitors before the break. The meeting between the Faroe Islands and Lithuania can be very productive.
- TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact [email protected] for more information.