Washington DC, USA
DC United are back in action this weekend, as they welcome Columbus Crew to the Audi Field for the 7th match of the new campaign. DC United have continued to struggle as many predicted and they don’t seem to be making any headway. Out of 6 games played already, DC United have just 1 win and they played a draw in their latest match. Columbus Crew on the other hand have proved the doubters wrong with their brilliant display in their last 2 games. They will be hoping to carry on that brilliant form as they travel to face struggling DC United.Grab Your Signup Bonus
DC United (DLLDL)
DC United are doing very bad at the moment and they will need to fix their form as soon as possible. In their last 5 games, DC United recorded 2 draws and 3 losses. And in all 6 matches played so far this season, they had just 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses. Against Chicago Fire in their last game, neither side found the back of the net and they played out a 0-0 draw. Stats show DC United had 42% possession, 3 shots on target and 3 corner kicks at the end of the game.
DC United are now 13th in the eastern conference table, after taking just 5 points in 6 matches. They had 1 win, 2 draws and 3 loses, and a goal ratio of 7:10.
Team Streaks: no wins (5), both teams scoring (8/10), less than 4.5 cards (9/10).
Columbus Crew (WWLDW)
Columbus Crew are doing well in the new season and they have suffered just 1 loss so far after 6 matches. In their last 5 matches, they had 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. After the 2-1 loss to New York Red Bulls, Columbus Crew went on to win two matches in a row, scoring 10 goals and conceding just 1 in those games.
They trashed Real Salt Lake 4-0 in their last match. Adam Morris, Lucas Zelarayan, Aidan Morris, Yaw Yeboah were all on the score sheet to help Columbus Crew grab the win. According to stats, Columbu Crew were also brilliant, taking 59% possession, 6 shots on target and 4 corner kicks at the end of 90 minutes.
Columbus Crew are currently in 4th place on the logs, with 10 points taken from 6 matches played so far. They had 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses, with a goal ratio of 15:8.
Team Streak: more than 2.5 goals (6/8), both teams scoring (8/10), first to score (6/7), first half winner (4/5), less than 10.5 corners (8/8).
Head to Head
DC United and Columbus Crew have met 20 times in total before this game. Columbus Crew have 10 wins, while DC United have 7 wins and 3 matches ended in a draw.
- Columbus Crew have no losses in the last 4 meetings.
- DC United are without a clean sheet in the last 6 meetings.
- There were more than 2.5 goals scored in 5/6 meetings.
- Less than 4.5 cards were shown in 6/6 meetings.
- Less than 10.5 corners were played in 6/6 meetings.
- DC United (4-4-2): Tyler Miller, Ruan, Steve Birnbaum, Donovan Pines, Jacob Grenne, Christopher Durkin, Victor Palsson, Mateusz Klich, Yamil Asad, Christian Benteke, Taxiarchis Fountas.
- Columbus Crew (3-4-3): Patrick Schulte, Steven Moreira, Milos Degnek, Exon Gustavo Vallecilla, Mohamed Farsi, Aidan Morris, Darlington Nagbe, William Sands, Alexandru Matan, Christian Ramirez, Lucas Zelarayan.
Expert Betting Tips
Columbus are ripping the fruits of a dynamic attacking style of play and they just scored 10 goals in 2 games. I think we are going to see more attacking flair from this team especially against poorly defensive teams. DC United are in deep waters and will be coming all out for a win, unfortunately that will leave them vulnerable at the back.
- Bet on More than 2 Goals at 1.68 Odds
- Bet on Both Teams to Score at 1.99 Odds
- Bet on Correct Score 2-3 at 14 Odds
Telecom Asia Sport is looking for sports tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.