New England Revolution are playing against CF Montreal in the fixture 7 of the MLS campaign in the Gillette stadium. New England Revolution are coming into match, after playing a 1-1 draw with New York City FC in the last round, while CF Montreal will be playing after a 5-0 thrashing at Vancouver Whitecaps last time out. Both teams are found in very different sides of the table, with New England Revolution sitting at the upper end and CF Montreal at the bottom of the eastern conference.Grab Your Signup Bonus!
New England Revolution (DWWLW)
New England Revolution will be eager to return to winning ways in this match, after settling for a draw against New York City FC in their last match. In their last 5 matches, New England Revolution had 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. And in the 3 matches played at home so far, they have 2 wins and 1 draw.
In the 1-1 draw against New York City FC, New England Revolution were the second best team, taking just 42% possession, 3 shots on target and 4 corner kicks. Both teams struggled to create chances in the first half of the game, until the 70th minute when Carles Gil put New England Revolution in front. The hosts failed to keep the lead, as the visitors grabbed the equaliser 3 minutes later to share the spoils between them.
New England Revolution are currently in 3rd place in the eastern conference table, with 13 points from 6 matches.
Team Streaks: no losses (3), less than 4.5 cards (9/10), more than 10.5 corners (6/7).
CF Montreal (LWLLL)
CF Montreal have struggled since the start of the new campaign. After losing the first 3 games, they picked just 1 win against Philadelphia Union, but then lost again to Vancouver Whitecaps 5-0 in their last game.
In the last 5 matches, CF Montreal have 1 win and 4 losses.
In the 5-0 loss to Vancouver Whitecaps, CF Montreal had to play most of the game with 10 men, as Rudy Camacho was shown a straight red card for a professional foul. The first half ended with CF Montreal trailing 3-0 and the hosts added 2 more goals in the second half. The red card was visible throughout the game as the team could only manage 35% possession, 1 corner kick and 0 shots on target.
CF Montreal are currently in the bottom of the eastern conference table, with just 3 points from 5 matches played.
Team Streaks: without a clean sheet (8), first to concede (⅚), less than 4.5 cards (7/9).
Head to Head
Both teams have played 20 times against each other. And in that time, New England Revolution won 12 matches, while CF Montreal won 7 and 1 match ended in a draw.
- New England Revolution are without a clean sheet in the last 7 meetings.
- There were more than 2.5 goals scored in (6/7) meetings.
- Both teams scored in (5/7) meetings. New England Revolution opened scoring in (7/9) meetings.
- New England Revolution won the first half in (5/7) meetings.
- There were less than 4.5 cards shown in (9/9) meetings.
- There was more than 10.5 corners played in (⅘) meetings.
- New England Revolution (4-3-1-2): Dorde Petrovic, Brandon Bye, Henry Kessler, Dave Romney, Dejuan Jones, Noel Buck, Christian Makoun, Jack Panayotou, Carles Gil, Gustavo Bou, Bobby Wood.
- CF Montreal (3-4-3): Jonathan Sirois, Kamal Miller, Rudy Camacho, Joel Waterman, Matthieu Choiniere, Victor Wayama, Samuel Pierre, Aaron Herrera, Nnamdi Chinonso Offor, Sean Rea, Mason Toye.
Expert Betting Tips
CF Montreal's poor form is becoming a norm and they might continue losing games unless a drastic change is done. New England Revolution are better in form and quality and they are playing at home against a struggling team. I think the outcome of this match is clear to see.
- Bet on Home Win or Draw and Under 4.5 Goals at 1.73 Odds on 1xbet
- Bet on Home Win at 1.66 Odds
- Bet on Correct Score 2-0 at 7.8 Odds
Telecom Asia Sport is looking for sports tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.