USA. Major League Soccer
Stadium: Rio Tinto (Sandy)
Real Salt Lake will host Dallas in the next round of the MLS regular season. Will the visitors be able to break Real Salt Lake's unbeaten home winning streak?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Real Salt Lake
After a series of unsuccessful performances, Real Salt Lake returned to their arena and held a meeting with Sporting Kansas City. The team showed a confident game and did not leave a chance to their opponent, sending three unanswered goals. After this victory, the club has 33 points. At the moment, Real Salt Lake is in third place in the Western Conference table.
Dallas continues to have some problems. The club's last opponent was Austin. The home meeting ended in a 1-1 draw. In the last seven MLS games, the club managed to score only four points – four draws and three losses. Dallas sits sixth in the Western Conference standings with 29 points.
The last two head-to-head encounters took place with a small advantage of Real Salt Lake. The club defeated Dallas 3-2 on the home court, and was stronger 2-1 on the road. The teams played a total of 47 face-offs. In terms of wins, Dallas is ahead 22-14.
- Dallas scored at least three goals in their last seven road games in MLS;
- In eight of Real Salt Lake's last ten matches in MLS, there was at least three goals scored;
- Real Salt Lake has not suffered a loss in the last ten MLS home games;
- In the last three head-to-head encounters between Real Salt Lake and Dallas, three or more goals have been scored;
- Real Salt Lake has scored at least two goals in five of their last six MLS home appearances.
Expert Betting Tips
Real Salt Lake has been noticeably better at their home arena. At this stage of the season, the home team looks preferable to their opponent, who has no wins in their last seven MLS matches. I believe that at least two goals will be scored in this game, and Real Salt Lake will extend their unbeaten streak at home stadium. You can consider betting on the following options:
- 1X+TO (1.5) for 1.69;
- Real Salt Lake To Score in 1 Half for 1.83;
- Real Salt Lake To Score In Both Halves for 2.88.
TelecomAsia Sport is looking for snooker tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.