Seattle Sounders welcome Real Salt Lake to the Lumen Stadium. Real Salt won the first encounter 1-0 back in March and are on the road in this encounter. Both teams are in desperate need of a win, after both teams suffered a loss in their last game. Real Salt Lake comes here with a worse record compared to their opponent. And for Seattle, they are better playing at home and have won their last 2 games on home soil. On top of that, they will be desperate to pick up a win in this fixture after losing the first months back.
Grab Your Signup Bonus!
Seattle Sounder (LWLWL)
Seattle Sounder have struggled to maintain their winning form, after falling to a defeat after a win in succession. They lost 2-1 to Atlanta last time out away from home, and they now face Real Salt lake on home soil. Real Salt lake are 3 places above the Seattle Sounders and are interested in maintaining their 5th position and even better. Seattle Sounders have 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 games, but at home they are on a 2 match win streak. And in their last 9 home games, they have lost just twice.
- First to concede: 5/7 games
- First half loser: 5/7 games
- Less than 4.5 cards: 5/7 games
- More than 10.5 Corners: 4/5 games
Real Salt Lake (LDLWL)
Real Salt Lake are having a difficult spell lately. They are without a win in their last 3 games and in their last 5 games, they have only managed 1 win, 3 losses and 1 draw. Even worse, they have just a single win in their last 8 games. It is no surprise to predict a downfall on the table for this side unless they start winning. They are currently 5th on the western conference table with 34 points. Nashville and Portland are not too far behind, as they occupy 6th and 7th position with 33 points each. So a win for Real Salt Lake will be much needed, to keep them in the 5th spot.
- No wins: 3 games
- Without Clean Sheet: 3 games
- Both team scoring: 5/7 games
- First to concede: 4/5 games
- More than 4.5 cards: 5/7 games
- Less than 10.5 corners: 6/6 games
Head to Head
Both teams have met 20 times throughout history and Seattle Sounders leads with 9 wins and Real Salt Lake has 8 and 1 match ended in a draw.
Head to Head Streak
- Wins(Real Salt Lake ): 3 games
- No goals conceded(Real Salt Lake): 3 games
- Less than 4.5 Cards: 9/10 games
Injuries and Suspensions
- Seattle Sounders: Obed Vargas(Injury), Joao Paulo (Injury)
- Real Salt Lake: Tate Schmitt(Injury), Bobby Wood(Injury), Damir Kreilach(Injury), Bret Halsey(Injury) , Zack Farnsworth(Injury)