Two sides from the different conferences square off in this MLS fixture. Toronto are 13th place in the Eastern Conference and face Portland, who are 7th place in the Western Conference.Grab Your Signup Bonus!
Toronto's form in their last 5 games is 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses. They are currently sitting at the 13th spot of the Eastern Conference table, with 26 points from 24 games played so far. They are just 4 points above bottom placed DC United, who have a game in hand. So far, they have recorded 7 wins, 5 draws and 12 defeats in the MLS. On the goal charts, they have scored 34 goals and conceded 42 goals.
- Less than 4.5 cards: 4/ 5 games
Portland Timbers (DDDWD)
Portland Timbers are currently 7th position on the Western Conference table with 33 points in 25 games so far. They have 7 wins, 12 draws and 6 losses in the current campaign. On the goal charts, they have scored 41 goals and conceded 37 goals in return.
- No losses: 10 games
- No wins: 3 games
- Without a clean sheet: 5 games
- Both team scoring: 5/5 games
- Less than 10.5 corners: 6/7 games
Head to Head
Both teams have played 10 games against each other. Both teams have won 4 games each and 2 matches ended in a draw
Head to Head Streaks
- More than 2.5 goals: 7/9 games
- Less than 4.5 cards: 10/10 games
- More than 10.5 corners: 4/ 5 games
Injuries and Suspensions
- Toronto: Quentin Westberg(Injury), Noble Okello(Injury)
- Portland Timbers: George Fochive(injury), Cristhian Paredes(injury), Felipe Mora(injury), Diego Gutiérrez(injury), Hunter Sulte(Injury)
Expert Betting Tips
Portland Timbers have proved themselves to be a tight unit at the back, making them almost impossible to beat. At the same time, Toronto seems to be pushing for a play off place. So you can trust them to throw more bodies forward in this clash. The bookmaker places a 1.91 odds on Toronto to win here, which is quite decent.
- Back Toronto Win or Draw and Under 4.5 at 1.64 Odds
- Back Both Teams to Score at 1.60 Odds
- Back Correct Score 2-1 at 8.0 Odds