One of the compulsory requirements for smooth transactions, particularly withdrawals, is account verification. Proof of identity and address/residence are two of the key details that you must submit to the company; it is also known as Know Your Customer (KYC). KYC doesn't only protect 1xBet from fraudulent activities but also secure the customer from scammers.
Ensure that all information you provide is accurate, current and non-contradicting . If it isn’t, your account verification could be rejected and the account may be suspended with you having to forfeit whatsoever may be in it.
What do I need to verify my 1xBet account?
Proof of Identity: You need a very clear picture or a scanned copy of your government-issued documents for personal identity and proof of address, e.g.
- National ID card (both sides);
- Passport (photo and cover page);
- Driving license (photo, name and signature visible);
- Provisional license (both sides);
- Voter's card (address must be visible);
- Armed forces ID card (both sides);
Proof of Address: you need a photo or a scanned copy, the following documents, which must be from the last 3 months:
- House utility bill (name is clearly visible);
- Bank statement (name and address clearly visible);
- Local authority tax bill (key details visible);
- Letter of confirmation from your solicitor of a recent house purchase or land registry under your name
Other Info that May be Requested if Necessary include bank account statement (for the last 3 months), debit card, e-wallet, etc.
- Perform a 1xBet app login with your mobile phone or device;
- Go to your ACCOUNT PROFILE;
- Input your full information if you haven’t and upload the required documents;
- Submit your uploads and changes by clicking SAVE.
You will receive an email from 1xBet indicating your account is verified. However, your account verification may take two days to be completed, also considering weekdays.