For players who only plan on registering with one of the sportsbooks, or already regularly play in several at once, it is important to have such information as to not miss out on their benefits. On our website bettors will find the best current sportsbook bonuses. You can skip visiting different sportsbooks in search of great offers, we have already done the job for you and we´ve selected the most interesting and attractive bonuses from reliable top rated sportsbooks.
Types of Sportsbook bonuses
There are ongoing bonuses and limited-time promos, rewards for new customers, and loyalty programs for existing active players:
- Registration Bonus - when making the first deposit a certain amount is credited to the player's account, which can be spent on bets.
- Promos boosting the sign-up bonus up to several times;
- Bonuses for a new deposit on a certain day of the week;
- Cash bonuses for bets on certain events or any match;
- Bonuses in the form of free bets besides the main bet;
- Contests with a drawing of bonus bets and valuable prizes;
- Bonuses and promos for those who have lost their bet: insurance of certain categories of bets or cashback for the lost deposit (a certain percentage of the lost amount is returned).
Advantages of loyalty programs
While the sign-up bonus can be used only once, contests and promotions expire after a while, the loyalty program is a source of stable extra income, a possibility to receive bonuses for your bets on sports. Such programs are offered by many sportsbooks and operate on a similar principle:
- A percentage of each bet made, whether it´s a win or loss, goes to the bonus account;
- For bets on certain events more points are credited;
- As the bonus points accumulate, the player's status increases, when he moves to a new level he is credited with real money or given a free bet, the amount increases with each level;
- Some loyalty programs include additional privileges: reload bonus (for each new deposit, a certain percentage of its amount is credited), cashback, the percentage of which increases along with the status.