There are no restrictions on the betting options available on the mobile app. you can access two types of betting options which include:
Line – This is the major part of sports prediction. Lines include all the events that are yet to begin. The bets on these matches are only eligible after the match has commenced.
Live – These are types of bets that include matches that have already started. This means live bets are accepted when the game is ongoing. The odds in these bets change quickly so you have to react to these changes quickly as well.
Betting on the Indibet app is similar to the official website. These are the kind of bets you can place:
- Single bets- Ordinary bets with one odd;
- Group bets- Betting on different matches at once;
- Expresses- Several matches where their odds are multiplied by each other;
What sports to bet on?
Indibet has a comprehensive cricket book and sportsbook for punters. You can choose from a wide range of games to bet on. They include:
- Rugby League;
- Mixed Martial Arts;
- Aussie Rules;
How to place a Cricket Bet?
Cricket is one of the most popular sports for Indian punters. Therefore, the sportsbook has a dedicated cricket book to meet your betting needs. at first, betting on cricket can seem overwhelming but it gets easier after watching some matches.
The mobile app allows you to bet on major competitions like ICC, IPL, BPL, Australian league, and Pakistan Super League. Follow this step-by-step guide to place a cricket bet at Indibet.
- Log into your account and if you don’t have one, create one within a few minutes;
- Load money in your account;
- Click the cricket book you will find on the main menu;
- Select the match you would love to bet on;
- Choose between fancy cricket betting and or fixed odd cricket betting;
- Choose the market you want to bet on;
- You will find your bet on the right of the page;
- Fill in the necessary information like the bet size;
- Click Place Bet to confirm your bet;