Most other bookmakers in Nigeria, including Betpawa Nigeria, offer bank withdrawal to their Nigerian customers. Nigerians prefer to have their wins deposited into their own bank accounts. As a result, the majority of Nigerian gamblers have bank accounts where they may quickly deposit their gains.
In addition to the payment methods offered, BetPawa offers a variety of withdrawal possibilities. VISA, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Verve, and MTN are among the betPawa withdrawal options. The payment options can be used to cash out profits from soccer, basketball, and tennis wagers. However, prior to utilising the available banking options, you must first verify your personal information. To withdraw follow these instructions:
- Visit the Betpawa website or app and sign in;
- Go to the section on withdrawals;
- To see the various withdrawal choices, select the dropdown list;
- To make a withdrawal, select your preferred channel;
- Fill in the account information;
- Enter the winnings to be withdrawn in the box provided;
- To approve the transaction, click the Request Withdraw button;
Withdrawals made through MTN are instantaneous and appear in your MTN account. The minimum amount you can withdraw at Betpawa Nigeria is N 1,000 while the maximum amount you can withdraw is N 2,000,000 . Betpawa Nigeria does not charge for bank withdrawals.
Different payment methods take different amounts of time to process. BetPawa processes withdrawals in 15 minutes. To get your money quickly, use MTN withdrawals.. Card payment solutions, on the other hand, can take 5 days, while bank transfers might take up to 7 days.