Read More
Motorsport. Formula 1. May 28, 2023
Monaco Grand Prix. Season 2023.
Circuit: Monte Carlo

Odds 2,75
Bet Type Fastest Lap - Max Verstappen
Claim Bonus! 100 EUR
Bet Now!

In the last weekend, Verstappen secured another victory, Sergio Perez crossed the finish line in second place, and Fernando Alonso claimed the third spot on the podium. What does Formula 1 have in store for us this time? What should we bet on? You will find answers to these questions in our free prediction.

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Monaco Grand Prix

The Red Bull team continues to dominate. In the recent Miami Grand Prix, Verstappen took first place on the podium, with Perez finishing second. The Bulls simply leave no chance for their competitors. In the Constructors' Championship, they are in the lead with a significant gap from the second-placed Aston Martin team (difference - 122 points). Mercedes is currently in third place with 96 points. Overall, there will be no suspense in the Constructors' Championship.

In the individual standings, we are witnessing a battle between two teammates and comrades in the same team. Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez are competing for the top position in the standings, although the Dutch driver currently has a slight edge. Before the Monaco race, Max has accumulated 119 points, which is 14 more than the Mexican driver. Alonso is trying to challenge the Red Bull drivers, but he doesn't pose a serious threat. Currently, he only has 75 points.

Max Verstappen claimed the pole position. He was the fastest in two out of three practice sessions and in all qualifying sessions. His best time was 1:11.365s. Alonso secured the second spot on the starting grid (+0.084), and Leclerc took third place (+0.106). Sergio Perez made a serious mistake in the first qualifying session, resulting in him starting from the last position.

I am very pleased because we knew that we would face some difficulties this weekend, and although we didn't perform the best yesterday, we gradually improved. But in qualifying, we had to give our all and take risks, putting everything on the line. The first sector in the decisive attempt wasn't ideal, and I was too cautious in the first turn. Realizing that I was behind, in the last sector, I pushed the car to the limit, brushing against the barriers several times. In the end, I'm very happy to have taken pole on this track. Tomorrow, it will be important to start well because there is a short run-up before the first turn in Monaco. However, during the race, many things can happen - safety car deployments, rain, and so on. You can continue this list yourself - in general, we have to consider the influence of factors such as chaos. But I believe that our car is capable of maintaining a good pace, so the most important thing is to stay calm.

Max Verstappen

I was satisfied with the balance of the car, and then, during the first qualifying session, you naturally push yourself to find a new limit, trying to push further. But when I entered the first turn, the car started spinning, and it happened quite late when I couldn't do anything anymore. I became a passenger; there was nowhere to go. I couldn't cut the corner, but I couldn't fit into it either, and it ended with me hitting the barrier. It was a serious mistake on my part, and I apologize to the team. I'm very disappointed in myself, and tomorrow will be a very tough day for me because it will be challenging to make up positions.

Sergio Perez

Expert Betting Tips

Max Verstappen is the main favorite of the weekend, and it's not surprising. The Dutch driver has shown excellent performance both on Friday and Saturday. Sergio Perez, who is putting up a serious fight against Max, starts from the last position, so Verstappen will likely add another victory to his tally without much trouble. We suggest placing a bet on Max Verstappen setting the fastest lap, which offers a very appealing coefficient.

Our prediction: Fastest Lap - Max Verstappen.

Odds 2,75
Claim Bonus! 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Odds 2,75
Claim Bonus! 5000 USDT
Bet Now!
Odds 2,60
Claim Bonus! Bonus Available
Bet Now!