African Betting Sites In 2021
Sports betting in Africa has sprung up to witness a lightning growth over the past decade. Although, sports betting in Africa is still some steps behind unlike other parts of the world, the massive popularity of online betting across Africa has made the sector a lucrative one for investors. According to a recent report, the Africa betting industry is valued at around $40 billion, and it is expected to grow more in coming years. The technological advancement has taken a huge dive into betting across Africa, with the majority of these sportsbooks having websites that are easily accessible for their customers to place bets right from their mobile devices at any time of the day. Likewise, African bookmakers have a plethora of sports events, casinos and other table games just like their counterparts around the world. Betting sites and operations across Africa are being regulated by regional bodies with laws peculiar to them.
Gambling in South Africa
Banking Options for South Africa
South Africa betting could be said to be the most advanced in Africa with the numerous and flexible way of making deposit and withdrawal in betting.
Deposit Methods includes:
- Credit/debit cards (Mastercard and Visa): This method is accepted across the globe, and South Africa is not an exception. Customers can make an instant deposit to their bet account at no extra cost. The minimum deposit for each Sportsbook differs.
- EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer): This method allows players to fund their bet account directly from their bank account through an online platform that is supported by banks in South Africa.
- i-Pay: This is an electronic payment method that is linked to your bank account, credit/debit card or mobile wallet like Mpesa. Customers can transfer money either from their bank account or this mobile wallet. The transaction is completed between 1-3 business days.
- Bank Transfer: This method involves depositing into your bet account directly from your bank account without any third party.
- E-walllet: This payment method is secure, reliable and fast for making deposits due to its global acceptability. Some e-walllet available in South Africa are PayPal, NETELLER, EcoPayz, Skrill, Paysafecard.
Withdrawal Methods includes:
- Bank Withdrawal: Most banks in S