Morocco vs Croatia Prediction | 23/11/2022
- Football: World Cup 2022 . Group F
- Stadium: Al Bayt Stadium
- Time: 23-11-2022 13:00
As teams begin to warm toward the official commencement of the Qatar 2022 World Cup tournament, the Atlas Lions square off against the Croats on Wednesday at the Al Bayt Stadium. As the first clash between the teams, both sides would strive to create an indelible impression against each other while reaching to seize the first set of three points offered by the competition.
Morocco (Atlas Lions of Morocco)
Regarded as the best African-Arab team playing in the Qatar 2022 Worlld cup, Morocco may have a solid chance of making the playoffs, given that the team boasts almost 20 players playing in Europe. The sixth time dabbling into the FIFA World Cup competition, the Atlas Lions for some reason or another seem never to be able to get past the Round of 16.
Head Coach Walid Regragui would need to repeat some of his impressive AFCON performances while watching out for sneak attacks from the Croats who seem to enjoy fast-paced counterattacks with talisman Luka Modric in the middle of it all.
Form: W - D - W - W - W
Coach: Walid RegraguiBet on the Croatia First Half Under 1 Goal at 1.69 odds from bet365
Croatia (The Chequered Ones)
Quite the impressive team that they are, the Croats would be desperate to prove that they are one of the best teams in Group F. Paired against Morocco, Canada, and Belgium, the Chequered ones would as usual resiliently aim to push their way into the top 2 best performing teams of the Group. Zlakto Dalic, who has been under duress since 2017 when he resumed his appointment would once again prove that his team has what is required to move into the next round.
Winning four out of six games at the UEFA Nations League and two matches out of three at the International friendlies, the star-studded squad would try to be decisive against the Atlas Lions come Wednesday.
Form: W - W - D - W- W
Coach: Zlatko Dalic
How to Watch Morocco vs Croatia
You can enjoy and watch this fixture live on SuperSport 204, ESPN+ or follow the live commentary and match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Under 2.5 Match Goals at 1.56 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on the Croatia First Half Under 1 Goal at 1.69 odds from bet365
- Bet on Croatia to win at 2.10 odds from Coinplay
- Granted that the Croats would pitch all they have at the Morrocans, the Moroccans would effectively hold their end. We don't see more than two goals in this match.
- The First half promises a lot of dramas and near-misses but would end in a goalless tie. The second half, however, would supply the goals required for victory.
- The Croats flaunt more quality and depth, and although the Atlas Lions would put up a ghastly struggle, we go with Croatia for the decisive win.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.