Japan Grand Prix. 
Season 2022. Stage 19.
Track: Suzuka .
9.10.2022     08:00
Odds 1,69
Bet Type Max Verstappen to Win
Claim Bonus! 100 EUR
Bet Now!

Last weekend Sergio Perez won, Charles Leclerc finished second and Max Verstappen was not even in the top 5. What events does Formula 1 prepare us for this time?

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Japan Grand Prix

Last weekend, Max Verstappen made a severe mistake, leading to the final being only seventh. The Red Bull race in Singapore could have been a complete failure if not for Sergio Perez, who took first place on the podium ahead of Charles Leclerc by two and a half seconds. Thanks to the Dutchman's poor performance, the Monegasque and the Mexican narrowed his gap in the individual standings. Currently, Verstappen has 341 points, Lecler 237, and Perez 235.

In the World Constructors' Championship, everything is pretty clear and straightforward. It's only a matter of time before Red Bull wins, given its gap to the teams below it. So, before the race in Japan, the Bulls had 576 points, the second Ferrari team had 439, and the third Mercedes had 373.

Max Verstappen won the pole position in Saturday's Japan Grand Prix qualifying. He did his fastest lap in 1:29.304 seconds. Leclerc won second place (1:29.314) and Carlos Sainz (1:29.361).  

In Suzuka, it's difficult to make a perfect lap. If you show the best time in the first sector, you inevitably lose it in the third. On the last lap I tried to find the balance and save the tires so they would be effective in the third sector, but I lost some time. It's great that the results are so tight - considering my starting position, I'll try to have a good race. We collected very little information before the race, so it won't be easy, but I'm happy with the car's behavior. We'll see what the weather will be like tomorrow, because we can't rule out rain during the race. The race should be interesting

Charles Leclerc

It's an unbelievable experience to drive on this track, especially in qualifying mode, when the car has a minimum of fuel in the tank. In the first sector, these cars come to life! I'm very happy that I won the pole, but I'm also very happy that we are back in Suzuka. During the final attempt a part of the rear brake air duct came off my car, so I couldn't improve, but in any case the first lap was good enough. I wonder what the weather will be tomorrow. Some say it will be dry, others think it will rain. We'll just have to wait until Sunday and see what happens. But I'm sure we have a good car, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow's race.

Max Verstappen

Expert Betting Tips

Max Verstappen is planning to take first place solely on the podium in the upcoming race. In qualifying, he showed excellent results, thanks to which he earned himself a significant advantage in the form of pole position. Also, the Dutchman obviously wanted to make amends to his fans for the embarrassment last week. 

• TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact jobs@telecomasia.net for more information.
Odds 1,69
Claim Bonus! 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Odds 1,44
Claim Bonus! 250 USD
Bet Now!
Safe Choice
Odds 1,45
Claim Bonus! 25000 ₦