Denmark vs Tunisia Prediction | 22/11/2022
- Football: World Cup 2022 . Group D
- Stadium: Education City Stadium
- Time: 22-11-2022 16:00
Group D blasts with fierce contention between the Carthage Eagles of Tunisia and the Danish Dynamites of Denmark who threw their weights around in the qualifiers, dominating eight out of eight and conceding no goals. The last time both teams butted horns (2002) ended in a two-one (2-1) defeat to the Carthage Eagles who face their twenty-year-old nemesis with lessons learned.
Tunisia (Carthage Eagles of Tunisia)
Tunisia lurks around the World Cup for the sixth time, having registered a presence in 1978, 1998, 2002, 2006, and 2018.
Winning in four out of five friendlies, the attacking squad looks prepared for what the tournament throws at them. As an easily overlooked team, they stealthily prey on teams guilty of underestimation.
Head Coach Jalel Kadri's Eagles of Carthage may pull many tricks off against Denmark, who is heavily tipped for the win. Starman Wahbi Khazri looks to carry the attacking weight of his team alongside Youssef Msakni, Seifeddine Jaziri, and Naim Sliti whose form in recent games encourages local and domestic fans to hope for a credible outcome.
Form: W - L - W - W - W
Coach: Jalel KadriBet on the Second Half Over 1.5 Goals at 2.25 odds from bet365
Denmark (The Danish Dynamites)
Having wrestled against some of the heavyweights of the world in recent times, The impressive Danish Dynamites launch their Qatar 2022 World Cup Campaign against Tunisia, a team with a flair for stealth and trickery.
With the spotlight on Christain Eriksen who is arguably one of the best players on the team, it is hoped that he inspires the rest of the team and coordinates the midfield while supplying incisive through balls to the frontmen. Kasper Schmeichel stands between the goalposts donning the number-one jersey as one of the captains, alongside Simon Kjaer
Form: W - L - W - L - W
Coach: Kasper Hjulmand
How To Watch Denmark vs Tunisia
You can enjoy and watch this fixture live on SuperSport 204, ESPN+ or follow the match commentary and live analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Under 2.5 Match Goals at 1.50 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on the Second Half Over 1.5 Goals at 2.25 odds from bet365
- Bet on Denmark to win at 1.85 odds from Coinplay
- Although the Danish Dynamites would throw all they have at the Tunisians, because of their uncanny ability to soak in pressure, we don't see more than two goals in this match.
- During the first half, both teams are likely to stand toe-toe, however when plausible variants like fatigue, injuries, and pressure sets in, the goals would trickle in.
- The Danish boast of more quality and depth and although the Tunisians would put up a ghastly fight, we go with Denmark for the win.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.