Portugal vs Ghana Prediction | 24/11/2022
- Football: World Cup 2022 . Group H
- Stadium: Stadium 974 (Rass Aboud Aboud)
- Time: 24-11-2022 19:00
Group H launches with the Black Stars of Ghana locking horns with the Selecao for the glory of group domination. The last time both teams faced in Group G of Brazil's 2014 world cup, the match ended with the Selecao holding the upper hand. The Black Stars are presented with a rematch opportunity and it falls entirely in their hands to play it right, or repeat history.
Portugal (The Selecao)
As a squad rich in European experience, the world looks to the Portuguese team as heavy favourites to advance towards the playoffs from this group.
Home to six-time FIFA Ballon D'Or winner, Cristiano Ronaldo, the squad features huge names like veteran Rui Patricio manning the goalposts, Joao Cancelo of Manchester City in defence, Bernado Silva, the midfield genius, Brumo Fernandez and Rafael Leao.
Regarded as the last tournament for Cristiano Ronaldo, the team expects a spectacular display from the captain as he, alongside his teammates began the voyage to a spectacular tournament.
Form: W - L - W - L - W
Coach: Fernando SantosBet on the Portugal First Half win at 1.92 odds from bet365;
Ghana (The Black Stars)
With the shocking victory over Switzerland, Ghana goes into this game with the hopes of creating a repeat victory in their first group stage duel.
With critics and pundits describing their performance against Switzerland as mediocre, the team may need to pay a timely visit to the drawing board and review some tactics and moves.
Bent on progressing towards the playoffs Coach Otto Addo plans to make notable substitutions and role reversals in the fixture against Portugal, seeing that mistakes might cost them more against the Portuguese than they did against Switzerland.
Form: W - W - L - W- W
Coach: Otto Addo
How to Watch Portugal vs Ghana
You can enjoy and watch this fixture live on SuperSport PSL or follow the match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Portugal Straight Win at 1.52 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on the Portugal First Half win at 1.92 odds from bet365
- Bet on Both teams to Score - NO at 1.52 odds from Coinplay
- Portugal possess more squad depth and clinical accuracy than Ghana, the probability of a win is very high.
- From The look of things, the sound of the whistle would be a relief for the Africans as they would exhaust themselves trying to keep the ball away from the Portuguese.
- The quality of attacks and defence offered by both teams would eventually play out as both teams would test the compactness of the other. However, only one gain success.