Switzerland vs Cameroon Prediction | 24/10/2022
- Football: World Cup . Group G
- Stadium: Al Janoub Stadium
- Time: 24.11.2022 13:00
Group G finally launches play as the Swiss football team faceoff against the indomitable lions of Cameroon, who look to violate underdog statistics stacked against them in the wake of finishing last in the group stage. The Red Crosses, who have never played against Cameroon, would seize the advantage to open this contest in the history books of the tournament as nothing else but a victory.
Switzerland (The Red Crosses)
A rather poor performance streak in the friendlies, the Red Crosses would need to go back to the drawing board in efforts to bolster defensive lapses and improve attacking runs.
Captain Granit Xhaka would see to it that the midfield is tactically closed off as they seem to have problems holding down the flanks, especially the left.
A recent two-nil (2-0) defeat to the Black Stars verifies the need to strengthen the line of defense. A repeat of such feeble performances spell doom for Murat Yakin and his side, going forward.
Form: D - L - L
Coach: Murat YakinBet on Cameroon over 1.5 team goals at 4.55 odds from Bet365
Cameroon (The Indomitable Lions)
The Lions of Cameroon, headed by veteran defender Rigobert Song, go into this game with the hunger of the wounded lions that they are, hoping to make the playoffs from the group stage.
With Vincent Aboubakar leading the pride, and Andre Onana standing on the goal line, hope lies in the hearts of players and fans alike for a fair outcome.
While their Swiss opponents prefer incisive runs and paced play, Cameroon fall back to physicality as their main flair. If the team exercises the discipline shown in AFCON, there would be able to take the three points from this match
Form: D - D - L
Coach: Rigobert Song
How to Watch Switzerland and Cameroon
You can enjoy and watch this fixture live on SuperSport 204, ESPN+, or follow the live commentary and match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Under 2.5 Match Goals at 1.62 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on Cameroon over 1.5 team goals at 4.55 odds from Bet365
- Bet on First half over 0.5 goals at 1.53 odds from 1xbet
- Cameroon are out for blood and, they look like they would do all it takes to keep the Swiss efforts yielding to fruitless.
- Cameroon on the other hand would push the Swiss backward through the flanks and score when they least expect. Two goals may be envisaged in the game.
- Every Cameroonian player on the pitch understands the assignment and would assert their scoreboard signature in the first half
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.