Tanzania Prisons vs Geita Gold Prediction | 16/11/2022
- Football: Tanzania League
- Stadium: Sokoine Stadium
- Time: 16-11-2022 14:00
Wednesday's Tanzanian Ligi Kuu Bara episode ushers Tanzania Prisons up against Geita Gold. These teams have only met twice so far, with a win for the visitors and a tie as the eventual proceedings. Both teams are desperately eager to return to winning ways as the home team lost their previous game and the away team shared the spoils. As exciting as the match promises to be, the winds of victory could blow either way, especially to the side that proves a more urgent need for the three points.
Tanzania Prisons (8th)
After eleven games, Tanzania Prisons scrap a solid but inconsistent fourteen (14) points off their competitors and currently sit in the ninth spot.
At home so far, they have played six games and taken eight points; winning against Azam FC and Polisi Tanzania, losing to Coastal Union and Simba FC, and tying it out with Mbeya City and Namungo FC.
Coach Adbelkader may switch tactics for his team to produce something meaningful out of this contest. A good win may propel them toward the sixth position.
Form: L - D - D - W - D
Coach: AbdelkaderBet on BTTS - NO at 1.50 odds from bet365
Geita Gold (9th)
The visitors charge to Sokoine stadium in hopes of three points acquisition just after a devastating two-nil (2-0) defeat over Coastal union. They share equal points with rivals Tanzania Prisons and would be looking to give off a good contest for the three points brawl.
Away from home, they have played six games, gathering eight points in the wake of their campaign. A good tussle in this match should secure victory and Fred Felix would do all in his capacity to snatch all the points here.
Form: D - L - W - W - D
Coach: Fred Felix
How to watch Tanzania Prisons vs Geita Gold
You can enjoy and watch this fixture live on SuperSport PSL or follow the match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Under 1.5 Match Goals
- Bet on BTTS - NO
- Bet on Match Full-time Draw
- Geita Gold would try to force a path through Tanzania Prisons. However, because of how desperate the home team is, we do not see up to two goals in this match.
- Tanzania Prisons understand that before they think of winning, they must consolidate their defenses till the end. As such, we see them keeping a clean sheet in this game.
- Since both are desperate to return to winning ways, a Full-time draw or a correct score of 0-0 may be adequate here.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.