- Legal and government regulated;
- Huge variety of games in the poker section;
- The super final gives punters a chance to win money without having to pay anything;
- Not available in many countries;
- They do not have a wide selection of casino games
- Income tax and handling fees make the bets not as lucrative;
New players are eligible for a bonus of up to 500 KN when they sign up. New players get a 100% bonus of whatever amount they deposit. If they pay 10 KN you will get an equivalent in bonuses giving you 20 KN to play with. The site has made it easy to know how much you will get in bonuses.
There is also a casino bonus that is available to new players. To claim it, register on the site. Once registration is complete, pay money into your Supersport wallet. Transfer the funds from the main site to the casino and poker section and select ‘I want a bonus’. The deposit is doubled. There are terms and conditions attached to the bonus including:
- you have to bet on games with total odds of 2.5 or above;
- you must play through the bonus at least two times;
- For the casino, you must play at least 30 times;
- The bonus is only valid for 30 days since the deposit is made;
- You must deposit at least 10 KN to qualify for the bonus;
- Participating in either bonus excludes you from claiming the other bonus.
Supersport also run a super finalist competition. Any punter that is registered on Supersport may participate. The terms of the competition are:
- Players make predictions for to participate;
- They collect points based on their correct predictions;
- They are categorised in 5 groups and at the end of the group phase, the three beat players from each group enter the knock out phase;
- The groups play for a fund of 100,000kn;
- The knockout phase stage prize is a Porsche 718 Cayman to be used by the winner for one year
Types of Bonuses
|Bookmaker||Welcome Bonus||Exclusive Bonus||Freebet||Loyalty Program||Cashbacks|
Mobile Sports Betting
In the Supersport iOS app users can deposit funds safely and quickly with the option that suits them best. Thanks to the app they also can become a true sports expert with a detailed insight into extensive statistics.
Supersport has an android application, thanks to which users can place bets on their favorite sports, watch live broadcasts of matches, safely deposit and withdraw money.
|Bookmaker||MetaScore||Bonus||Margin||Cash Out||Live Streaming|
|-||9 - 11%||Yes|
|100 USD||5 - 7%||Yes||Yes|
|100 USD||2 - 2,5%||Yes||Yes|
|50 EUR||4 - 4,5%||Yes||Yes|
Supersport is betting company that is registered and operated in Croatia. It has headquarters in Zagreb, Croatia. The site is available in Croatian and Bosnian languages but Google Translate offers a pretty decent translation to English. The official currency on the site is the Croatian Kuna abbreviated ad HRK or KN
Legal status by country
According to Croatian Gambling laws, all forms of gambling and betting are regulated and licensed. There are four licensed betting sites in the country however, including a state-owned operator. This leaves local punters with very few options. Foreign bookies have come in to broaden the market. Supersport is therefore legal in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In the rest of the world however, the situation is different. Most countries still have very strict betting regulations. It is therefore only available to punters in countries where gambling is not illegal. Supersport is prohibited in the United States for example.
Getting started on SuperSport is easy and straightforward. All it takes is a nickname, password and some personal information. The personal information is asked in compliance with the governing law. You are required to fill in:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, state and address;
- Citizenship, type of ID document together with its number;
- Your IBAN, its issuer and phone number;
- Interestingly, the site also asks about your political exposure. This is in line with Croatia’s anti-money laundering role. They want to find out whether;
1. you are a civil servant or are in close contact with one;
2. in what way you are a civil servant and;
3. your source of wealth.
- Once you have filled in these, you may opt to get notified about bonuses, special offers or prizes;
- Your registration is complete, and you may proceed to your account.
Markets and betting lines
Supersport has markets in about 10 games and extra markets for the Special and E-sports section. The sports available are: Football, Tennis, Handball, Mini Football, Table Tennis, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball and Snooker. Inside of these sports, they have a lot of markets, events and bets for every punter to choose from.
Some of their most common bets include:
- Solo tickets where you bet on one event;
- Combined ticket -this is multi- match bet with the goal being to guess the outcome of all events of the ticket. You can bet on up to 30 games;
- System slip: bets that can be placed on multiple events. You win the bet if all the pairs you bet on win. There are 3 combinations you can choose from for this. The 1/4, 2/4 or 4/4;
In the football market, you can choose:
- Match result: for how the match will end. This could be a;
- home win, away win or draw;
- These bets can be combined in any way that makes sense. I.e home win or draw, home or away win;
- 1st Half: how the first half will end. With the same options as the match result;
- Halftime/end: this factors in both the first half win and the match result. It will be expressed as 1/0 for home win at half time and a draw at the end;
- Goal/no goal expressed as a yes/no on whether the team scores a goal;
- Handicap (number of goals)- the bet is placed on how the match will be played after the bettor has added or subtracted goals. It is expressed as 1, X, 1X, X2;
- Handicap(result) on how the game will be played after the final result is added;
- Goals: these could either be: who scores first, both teams score, both teams score and 3+, time of the first goal, the exact number of goals in the match and many more bets.
There are just as many markets available for the rest of the games.
The live betting section at Supersport is just as vibrant as the pre- match section. They give most of the same lines depending on what point of the game the live bet is to be made. The odds will also be different as live bets are affected by how the game is progressing. The number of events available to bet on depends on how many matches are being played at any particular time. For football for example, they several lines out of which you can bet on:
- The next goal, 1st half;
- Both teams to score;
- The rest of the match;
- Total number of goals, in the first half, the rest of the game, home, away
For basketball, they give you the option to choose:
- Outcome without;
- Total points, in the quarter, 1st half;
- Sum of points home or away including products or sale;
- Handicap, quarter handicap;
- First to X points
Casino poker and other activities
Besides the sports market, Supersport has other exciting games for punters.
The Supersport casino has a pretty impressive collection of games to play. They have a lot of the world-famous games including Shining Crown, Burning Hot, European Roulette and Book of dead. There is no need to register another account to play at the casino as the main account is all that is needed.
- Lotto there are five lotto sections that players can participate in. the winning numbers are released daily;
- Virtual games: these are simply simulated sports matches. Just like the actual matches, they have their seasons and tournaments. They mimic the characteristics of real teams in terms of the strengths and performance of players. Virtual games are available for the following markets, horse and dog races, world championships, American league and the European leagues such as the EPL and Europa League.
The Poker section of Supersport is easily the best in the country. With a total of 33 cash tables and 10 tournaments, punters can find everything they need here. The tournaments include Bankroll Booster, Freezeout, Zomby Rebuy and Turbo among others. There are exclusive poker promotions including the rakeback, the poker reload an bonus payments
There is also a live poker section that allows players to play with other players online. Giving the feeling of being in an actual casino.
Once your registration has been accepted, the site is updated to include a ‘Payment’ button. Supersport accepts a number of payment methods including debit and credit cards, skrill and paysafe among others. Additionally, users in Croatia have an extra advantage as they ca pay through:
- in branches at banks;
- using a cladomat cash deposit certificate;
- a Supersport voucher bought from a tiska Kiosk;
- by using their winnings to pay from a branch or betting machine;
- Aircash Voucher bought at an INA Petrol station, Tisak or iNovina kiosk
Income tax is charged on all winning by law. It is calculated as a percentage of the net profit form the stake. That is the amount won less the stake placed. It is calculated as:
- 0-10,000 KN at 10%;
- 10,000- 30,000 KN at 15%;
- 30,000- 500,000 KN at 20%;
- Above 500,000 KN at 30%
There is also a handling fees(mt) charged at 5% of the stake. this fee is paid into the state budget.
Company name: Super Sport betting
Licence: Commercial Court in Zagreb
Address։ HEADQUARTERS Zagreb, Krčka 18 / d
Superbook Customer Support
- Email: [email protected]