Vbet is one of the leading sportsbooks globally, boasting an experience of over eighteen (18) years in the industry. It operates with 10+ licenses and has its presence felt across 120+ countries. Bettors are poised to enjoy 70+ sports, with 250+ markets each, and coverage of 45,000+ events yearly. But where does it all begin? It all begins with creating an account, provided you are aged 18+.Bet on Vbet
How to Register with Vbet Sportsbook
- Click the ‘Registration’ button on the main page.
- A pop-up page will appear, prompting you to fill in the required details.
- Provide your username, email address, and password.
- Provide country of residence and preferred currency.
- Provide a promo code.
- Agree to the T&Cs.
- Click the ‘Register’ button.
Vbet Sportsbook Registration Terms & Conditions
The sportsbook has loads of terms and conditions that one can go through before they register. However, some of the main terms & conditions include:
- The minimum age limit: 18 years;
- One cannot wager for real money if not a registered account holder;
- One must submit a valid identification document (ID, passport, or driving license);
- Vbet can request additional proof of age and can perform more checks before verifying the account;
- One must be a resident from either of the eligible countries.
A registered party must not be:
- A professional player in any event, Vbet offers for betting;
- A party acting on behalf of another;
- A compulsive problem gambler;
- Using funds originating from illegal/criminal activities;
- Conducting illegal activities that would involve Vbet, either directly or indirectly.
How to Log in at Vbet Sportsbook
After registration, logging into your account is an easy process. The sportsbook offers a ‘Remember me’ tab that one can check to have the logins saved for a straightforward login in the future.
The following is the login process:
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button on the main page;
- Provide your Username and Password;
- Check the ‘Remember me’ box;
- Click ‘Sign In’ to log into the account.
What Account Adjustments Can I Make Upon Registration
Vbet only allows the users to select their preferred currency during registration. The currencies include GBP, EUR, USD, CAD, PLN, SEK, RUB, BRL, GEL, and CNY.
However, once a player is registered, they can make further adjustments from the settings lobby. They include:
- Language selection: English, Russian, and French.
- Odds format: Fractional, American, Decimal, Indo, HongKong, and Malay.
- Time format: 12-hour and 24-hour.
- Sportsbook layout: Modern, Classic, and Asian.
- Event sounds: On and Off.
How to Make the First Deposit at Vbet Sportsbook
One can only make a real-money deposit after registration. Once the bettor logs into the account, they can access the ‘Deposit’ option in the lobby to make the first deposit. One of the essential requirements is to have the account verified for a successful transaction. Vbet sportsbook requires several documents as follows:
- Proof of identity: Valid identity card, passport, driving license or official residence document.
- Proof of address: Utility bill, bank statement or residence certificate (at least 3-months-old).
- Proof of payment.
On the ‘Deposit’ tab, one can choose the preferred method and deposit at least 20 EUR to be eligible for the welcome offer.Make a deposit on Vbet
Vbet Registration Bonus
New account holders who verify their accounts, deposit at least 20 EUR, and make the first bet of 10 EUR on at least three (3) selections will be eligible for a welcome offer. The bonus will be a free bet of up to 20 EUR.
The registration bonus will have terms and conditions attached, including:
- The bonus is eligible for newly registered and verified account holders;
- The minimum deposit is 20 EUR;
- The first bet must be at least 10 EUR on at least three (3) selections placed at minimum odds of 1.3 per selection;
- The first bet must be made within fourteen (14) days of sign up;
- The qualifying deposit must be made using AstropayOne Touch;
- Cashed out bets, whether partially or fully, are ineligible for the free bet;
- The free bet is eligible for use on single or multiple bets;
- The free bet will be valid for seven (7) days;
- The free bet is ineligible on Esports.
Sign Up Common Problems
Most of the sign-up common problems on the sportsbooks emanate from verification. In some cases, the sportsbook may have a preferred image format of the documents players need to upload. This means that any different format may be rejected. Additionally, the verification period might be long for some operators, turning off players who would have loved to bet fast.