With mobile data usage on the upswing, wireless carriers are looking to Wi-Fi hotspots as a viable way to deliver high speed data on mobile devices. With Wi-Fi hotspots as part of an overall mobile data strategy, carriers can unlock new revenue channels, drive up business value, and optimize network resources and efficiencies.
This Alepo whitepaper reveals five emerging innovations in Carrier Wi-Fi offload, network discovery, and monetization, that are advancing opportunities for wireless carriers in making Wi-Fi hotspots a fundamental part of their mobile data strategy.
Download Alepo’s "5 Emerging Innovations in Carrier Wi-Fi" to learn how advancements in Wi-Fi can:
- Make Wi-Fi offload secure and automatic
- Make carrier services available on Wi-Fi
- Enhance network discovery and selection
- Unlock new Wi-Fi hotspot business models
- Foster partnerships across the Wi-Fi ecosystem