Thumbail image from server side store:
Join us at the Conrad Hotel in Bangkok on 25th April, 2014 to hear from an international lineup of operators, industry experts and solution providers who will be discussing the newest strategies for optimizing the backhaul and ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Over 300 senior telecoms professionals will be in attendance, and key topics for 2014 will include:
- Implications for momentum towards an all-IP backhaul
- Backhaul solutions that lower CAPEX and OPEX while maintaining efficiency, QoS
- The implications for LTE deployments and impact on backhaul
- An in-depth guide on intelligent backhaul solutions such as SDN, NFV and SON
- The latest solutions to practical challenges related to small cells and wifi offloading such as timing / synchronisation
- Examining the business case for investment in copper, fibre, satellite and microwave technology in backhaul
- Developments in Carrier Ethernet
- And much more!
For more information, please visit: http://mobilebackhaul-asia.com/