There is an accelerating technology shift to Mobile Broadband (MBB) networks across the world. MBB connections accounted for almost 50% of total connections in 2015. This number will increase to more than 70% by 2020.
Huawei's GigaRadio wireless product portfolio is agile, scalable, efficient and future proof; it will drive the mobile operators easily towards future 5G technology. It will also provide a clear path for mobile operators towards investment protection and high performance network to improve user experience and rapidly evolve to meet changing network demands.
Download this white paper to learn how GigaRadio can fulfill the needs of today and future mobile networks.
- Inside 3GPP Rel-13: Understanding the standards for LTE-A enhancements
- Industry perspectives, trusted WLAN architectures and deployment considerations for ISW networks
- Using SON in HetNet deployments
- Service level awareness and open multi-service internetworking
- Mobile broadband transformation: LTE to 5G