LHS and Alcatel have extended their strategic partnership to offer a combined pre-postpaid convergent billing solution for simplified and cost-optimized billing operations.
The new solution combines LHS's billing and customer care system, BSCS iX, and Alcatel's Payment Suite 4.4 with Alcatel's project management and integration skills to provide an end-to-end convergent billing solution from customer management to network interaction.
The convergent solution includes features such as real-time call control, full real-time convergent rating engine, and unified provisioning and customer care for prepaid and postpaid customers.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast