NICE Systems has launched its Contact Center Video Recording solution, which helps organizations monitor and enhance the quality of service provided via video-enabled contact centers.
The solution combines NICE’s extensive real-time audio capture expertise with its experience in video surveillance for security.
This launch expands NICE’s multi-channel offering for enterprises and addresses a growing market trend in video-based remote customer service.
The integration of audio and video recording within a single platform lowers the total cost of ownership and simplifies upgrades and training.
- Omnichannel customer experience drives contact center growth
- Global contact center agents forecast to grow slightly through 2020
- Telstra, Genesys team for personalized customer relationships
- Telstra improves contact center support with Panviva stake
- Flytxt, VoltDB team up for real-time streaming analysis