Oracle has named the inaugural class of startup participants for the six-month Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator program in Singapore.
Selected from hundreds of applicants, the six startups in Singapore’s initial class are Arya.ai, FlexM, FOMO Pay, Hacker Trail, RL Club and Unscrambl. These startups work on technology solutions across industries such as retail, recruitment, and finance.
The startups will have access to technical and business mentoring by Oracle and industry experts, state-of-the-art technology with free Oracle Cloud credits, full access to a co-working space within Oracle’s premises, as well as access to Oracle’s global ecosystem of startup peers, customers, investors and partners.
The Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator Program is an initiative driven by Oracle R&D. The program focuses on encouraging innovation in the enterprise through collaborations with startups that foster co-development and co-innovation.
The Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator is open to technology and technology-enabled startups. Global locations include Bangalore, Bristol, Delhi–NCR, Mumbai, Paris, São Paulo, Singapore and Tel Aviv. The Startup Cloud Accelerator is working with F6S, an online network of startup founders, to generate applications for the eight accelerator programs.
The six startups are:
- Arya.ai is an enterprise deep learning platform designed to automate complex data science tasks involved while building neural network based application or predictive models and in production. The platform is optimised for autonomous applications that can learn and re-learn in real-time without any human input.
- FlexM is a fast-growing Singapore-based fintech company working toward the financial inclusion of migrant and foreign domestic workers. FlexM’s complete and seamless financial solution is designed specifically to consist of consumer card, payroll solutions for businesses, and prepaid global cards.
- FOMO Pay is a one-stop QR code payment solution platform that enables merchants to accept a full suite of new payment methods including WeChat Pay, NETSPay, mVISA, and more. With FOMO Pay, merchants can unlock their business potential by giving customers the payment options they prefer and adopt cashless payment easily.
- Hacker Trail is a curated, cloud-based marketplace for the technology industry, designed to source, engage, curate and connect the right candidates with the right job opportunities across Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, HackerTrail engages with candidates from over 80 countries and serves top multinational companies and fast growing startups in the region.
- RL Club is a rewards and loyalty club mobile app that rewards consumers for brand engagement and advertisement consumption. It solves loyalty for enterprise by building and operating award-winning white-label mobile engagement platforms for telecoms and banks, enabling their customers to be paid by consuming targeted ads.
- Unscrambl is an Atlanta-based startup that has developed a disruptive, next generation real-time cognitive analytics platform. Unscrambl’s solution senses events as they happen, analyses in context with artificial intelligence, and responds in real-time with optimal recommendations and actions.
First published in Enterprise Innovation