Lucent Technologies has signed an agreement with ACE*COMM Corp. to integrate ACE*COMM technology into Lucent's mobile services offering, enabling global wireless carriers to offer their customers parental control on mobile services.
The integrated solution enables parents to control when kids can use their mobile phones, who they can call, and how much money they can spend on fee-based voice, text or multimedia services.
Offering a Web-style screen, the application enables parents to establish parameters based on total usage, time of day, type of use and calling and called party.
The solution consists of Lucent's SurePay real-time rating and charging solution and ACE*COMM's Parent Patrol software.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast