Thousands of state, local and Federal emergency managers are being provided with complimentary access to a database of GVF-certified VSAT installers for the 2006 hurricane season.
Provision of the online resource, which is posted at http://www.gvf.org/ , was the result of ongoing collaboration between the International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) and GVF, the global non-profit association of the satellite communications sector.
Through the database, emergency managers that require highly qualified technical assistance can quickly find contacts for technicians who have successfully completed GVF's rigorous training as part of the IAEM-endorsed VSAT Installer Certification Program.
The database, which has become a major focal point for enterprises that need technicians who can proficiently deploy VSAT systems, is designed to serve not only as a valuable information tool, but also to promote the business and operational effectiveness of those who have become GVF-certified, including the organizations for which they work.
- Motive Big Network Analytics - Infographic
- MBB viewpoint: The market situation, key challenges and strategies
- FiberHome products are serving more than 20 million subscribers in Asia Pacific with its FTTH integrated solution.
- At a glance: Global SaaS market and Huawei's CSB Cloud Marketplace
- Taming the Big Data beast