1. Gain insights into the real impact - beyond financial losses of telecom fraud on operators, customer’s partners and citizens
2. A unique forum which includes participation by regulatory, legislative and law enforcement agencies to discuss support needed for proactive response strategies needed for tackling fraud
3. Discover and brainstorm on evolving fraud risks and future fraud in new product launches, NGN and 3G services
4. Discuss the role of the FM, CIO, CTO, internal auditor, revenue assurance, corporate governance, legal, risk manager and compliance in detecting and deterring telecom fraud
5. Debate and confer on how can the industry collaborate better? What are the current challenges and their solutions
6. Counsel on what is the right approach to follow when you detect a fraudulent activity in your network, including evidence collection needed for legal pursuance?
7. A participative and an inclusive event which will be driven by top issues and concerns faced by the Telecom Industry and above all meet the Who’s Who of industry.
Contact Tel no: 0091 11 29820180 / 0091 11 31909988