(The Ukrainian Times via NewsEdge) The Ministry of Transportation and Communications has orders to study the feasibility of launching ten Ukrainian communication satellites by 2015.
Initially, plans are afoot to launch two satellites.
According to forecasts by the ministry, launching of the first and second satellites will cost about $250 million and $220 million, respectively.
Â© 2006 The Ukrainian Times
Â© 2006 Dialog, a Thomson business. All rights reserved
- ZTE and Sany deepen 5G cooperation to promote the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing
- ZTE and China Mobile launch a marine broadband satellite solution creating a new era of marine communication
- ZTE common core enables intelligent and simple 5G construction
- ZTE & China Mobile's joint-effort in realizing industry's 1st typical-service-based NB-IoT massive-capacity evaluation with NMVP
- Huawei introduces autonomous driving core network