Poland will welcome Wales on Wednesday 1 June, from 18.00 CET, at Tarczynski Arena. This will be the first game of the 2022/23 UEFA Nations League.
Poland and Wales play in League A, Group 4. The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals in June 2023.
After this game, Wales will face the Scotland/Ukraine in the play-off final for FIFA World Cup, on June 5.Bet on Poland - Wales with 1xBet
Best bets on Poland vs Wales
Experts from 1xBet offer 1.82 for Poland to win this game. Wales has 4.68 for a victory on the road. Bookmakers offer a solid 3.54 for a draw at Tarczynski Arena.
Bet365 offers 2.25 for Total Over 3 and 1.65 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 2.08 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.72 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Poland vs Wales
The game Poland vs Wales will be televised on Polsat. The broadcast from Tarczynski Arena begins at 17.50 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.
League A, Group 4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales.Bet on Poland - Wales with 1xBet
All you need to know about UEFA Nations League
This is the third edition of UEFA Nations League. The competition will consist of three leagues of 16 teams each and a fourth of seven, the make-up decided by promotions and relegations from that second running.
The four group winners in League A will advance to the knockout Finals, while the group winners in the other three leagues will all be promoted for the next edition.
The teams finishing fourth in the groups in Leagues A and B will be relegated.
Teams in League A
- Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria;
- Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Czech Republic;
- Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary;
- Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales;
- Poland (4-1-4-1): Szczesny - Cash, Glik, Bednarek, Bereszynski - Bielik - Zielinski, Goralski, Krychowiak, Szymanski - Lewandowski;
- Wales (3-4-1-2): Hennessy - Ampadu, Rodon, Davies - Roberts, Allen, Ramsey, N. Williams - H. Wilson - James, Bale;