Seven-Time F1 Champion Hamilton To Become Ferrari Driver In 2025

Marina Magomedova
01 Feb 2024
17:54
Seven-Time F1 Champion Hamilton To Become Ferrari Driver In 2025

Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton, who became a six-time world champion with Mercedes, will move to Ferrari after the 2024 season, according to Movistar and Dazn journalist Antonio Lobato's report on social media.

According to the source, the driver will play for Ferrari starting in 2025. It is noted that Hamilton's decision caught the management of Mercedes by surprise, while Spaniard Carlos Sainz Jr., whose place will be taken by the Briton, expected it.

Earlier, a supercomputer determined the probability of Hamilton winning the championship in the upcoming season. It amounted to 6%, behind current champion Max Verstappen of Red Bull and Lando Norris of McLaren.

Mbappe Has Not Given PSG Response About His Future Yet
Mbappe Has Not Given PSG Response About His Future Yet
Watson Reacts To Hate After Entity's Results: I'm Sick Of Reading It, I'm Doing My Best
Watson Reacts To Hate After Entity's Results: I'm Sick Of Reading It, I'm Doing My Best
Adesanya Hints He'll Perform At UFC 300
Adesanya Hints He'll Perform At UFC 300
Follow Telecom Asia Sport!
Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.