Ajax vs Liverpool FC: Prediction | 26/10/2022
- Football: UEFA Champions League Group A
- Stadium: Johan Cruijff Arena
- Time: 26-10-2022 22:00
As tough as Champions League Matches go, we see no encounter more cut-throat than this one, seeing as one side already got their backs to the wall; and the other wielding a severe home advantage. In the heat of events, who will overcome; The Reds who have European glory as their only hope, or Ajax, who conceive that any result short of victory is useless.
Slipping into the third position, Ajax FC can't seem to find a strong footing; losing the first leg against Liverpool and the home and away fixture against Napoli. Recent games have shown drastic improvements in domestic games but the fans would hope to see more of the same in the Champions League game.
Ahmetcan Kaplan (Knee injury) would stay off the sidelines as he continues to nurse his injuries.
Form: W - L - L - L
Coach: Alfred SchreuderBet on Liverpool to win at 1.88 odds from bet365
For Jurgen Klopp, this season has been one of his worst but somehow, the Reds have managed to keep their head afloat in Europe. Against Ajax, they realize how nail-biting this opponent could be and they know how futile a draw could also pose. The winner takes it all, no spoils to be shared in this one.
Medical officials report injuries: Arthur Melo(Thigh Injury), Ibrahima Konate(Muscle injury), Diogo Jota (Thigh Injury), Luis Diaz (Knee injury), Joel Matip (Calf injury)
Form: L - W - W - W
Coach: Jurgen Klopp
How to Watch Ajax vs Liverpool
You can watch this fixture live on SuperSport203 or follow the match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on No Goal in the first twenty minutes.
- Bet on Liverpool to win.
- Bet on Mohammed Salah to Score.
- The first twenty minutes would be tactical, with each team surveying each other's weaknesses and flanks. No goals shall be recorded, however, goal-homing shots would be recorded.
- There is a very high possibility of the Reds eventually stealing the win, considering how they have managed to still hold their head high in Europe. Liverpool would use all the tricks up their sleeves to snatch victory.
- Mohammed Salah never gives up. From the start to the end his shots, solo runs, and poaching abilities would be seen on the pitch. A goal from him in such significant team matches is almost certain.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.Bet on Mohammed Salah to Score at 1.99 odds from betking