Barcelona vs Villareal Prediction | 19/10/2022
- Football: Spanish La Liga, Matchday 10
- Stadium: Spotify Camp Nou
- Time: 20.10.2022 22:00
Villareal would travel to Camp Nou for the Matchday 10 clash against Barcelona; a match where a lot of zest would be displayed on the field, after a disappointing El Classico for Barcelona and an exhilarating fixture for Villareal against Osasuna.Barca look to return to winning ways and Villarreal may seek to destroy any hopes of table ascension for the hosts.
Though in second place, the last couple of weeks have been hectic for the Catalan giants who have struggled tremendously for victory in the last two games. The last five games have shown the hosts with two wins, two losses, and a draw. The team knows that all hands must be on deck as they chase rival Real Madrid, who are in first place with a three-point lead.
Ronald Araujo (Thigh Injury), Memphis Depay (Muscle Injury), Hector Bellerin (Leg Injury), and Andreas Christensen (Ankle Injury) would go on to miss this fixture due to injury worries.
At home so far, they have picked up ten points from four matches, remaining unbeaten as they seek to uphold the integrity of their home fortress.
Form: L - D - W - L - W
Coach: Xavi HernandezBet on Over 2.5 match goals at odds from Bet365
Unai Emery’s XI side has managed to pick up just two wins in the last six league games. However, they have remained unbeaten in the Europa Conference League, winning all of their matches. The side travels to Barcelona off the back of an exciting win over Osasuna as they seem to have found strong footing on the pitch. Their away performance has been less than average, seeing the team pick just eight points from six matches.
A couple of squad injuries involve Kiko Femenia (Knock), Giovani LoCelso (Overload) Francis Coquelin(Muscle injury) Etienne Capoue (Overload), Juan Foyth(Knee Injury), and Gerard Moreno (Hamstring strain) out of play.
Form: W - W - L - W - D
Coach: Unai Emery
How to Watch Barcelona vs Villareal?
You can watch this exciting fixture Live on SuperSport 204 or follow the match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Second Half - Barcelona Under Two Goals
- Bet on Over 2.5 Match goals
- Bet On Barcelona to win at 1.50 odds from Betking
- Whenever Barca plays Villareal, it is always very tough. Villareal may want to capitalize on Barca’s recent loss against real Madrid and frustrate them out of play. Hence, we don’t see Barcelona scoring more than a goal second Half.
- This match seems like a majority of the goals would come in the first half, as both teams would look to cause damage quickly to each other before halftime.
- At Home this season, Barcelona has not lost any game. We do not see them losing to Villareal, no matter how difficult the game may seem.
Nothing spectacular would come from this match. The Home team may either win, or the match would end in a draw.