Newcastle vs Everton Prediction | 19/10/2022
- Football: English Premier League Matchday 11
- Stadium: Saint James Park
- Time: 19.10.2022 21:30
The Magpies lock horns with the Toffees for Matchday twelve as they look to get a win after a goalless week. Newcastle, who seem to surprise everyone this season, look to snatch the three points from visiting Everton/ Who shall win at Saint James Park? The men in black and white stripes, or the men in blue?
The last five games for the Magpies have shown pure zest, with the Squad advancing towards European qualification spots with Two wins and three draws. Aside from the goalless tie with Manchester United, they have impressively thrashed Fulham four goals to one (4-1) and Brentford five goals to one (5-1). Currently, they sit in the sixth position.
Dribbling talisman, Allan Saint Maxum, (Hamstring strain), Alexander Isak (Thigh Injury) Emil Krafth (Cruciate Ligament) Karl Darlow (Ankle Injury), and Matt Richie (Calf Injury) would be off-game due to injury worries.
At home, the team has taken a whopping nine points from a total of five games, pretty impressive for Eddie Howe, whom much was not expected from at the start of the season. A win in this match could propel them to the fifth position, currently occupied by Manchester United.
Form: D - W - W - D - D
Coach: Eddie HoweBet on Under 2.5 Match goals at 1.92 odds from Bet365
The Toffees have had quite a disturbing start to the season. With ten games gone, they have only managed to secure ten points, leaving them in the tenth position. Two wins, two losses, and a draw have seen their inconsistency prolong and Frank Lampard would be seeking to desperately return to winning ways with this fixture.
Yerry Mina (Calf Injury), Ben Godfrey (Broken leg) Andros Townsend (Cruciate Ligament), and, Nathan Patterson (Ankle Injury) would be excused from play due to medical inconveniences
Away, they have picked up five points from five games, and this leaves the fans wondering if this fixture would end in a similar fashion.
Form: Frank Lampard
Coach: L - L - W - W - D
How to Watch Newcastle vs Everton?
You can enjoy and watch this English Premier League Fixture Live on SuperSport 203 or follow the match analysis on 1xbet.
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on No goal In The First Twenty Minutes
- Bet on Under 2.5 Match goals
- Bet on Both Teams To Score - NO
- The first twenty minutes of the game would entail a lot of running around and pressure, but no goal would come in. Critical analysis shows Newcastle scoring in the last fifteen minutes of the first half if at all it doesn’t end in a draw.
- There would not be a lot of goals in this match, as the level of caution would be very high. However, a few slips here and there should allow a goal or two, but not more.
- If anything is certain, Both teams would score, however, one side would score, or no goals at all.
The Magpies may be having the time of their lives; however, the Toffees would look to spoil their excitement, especially in front of their home fans.
Good luck out there!