Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix Prediction: Verstappen to start the new season with a victory

Motorsport. Formula 1  
05.03.2023, 18:00
Bahrain Grand Prix
Circuit: Sakhir

Anastasiya Dudkina
05 Mar 2023
12:46
All time statistics:
41.15%
Statistics
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 2,37
Bet Type Max Verstappen (Red Bull) - Fastest Lap
Bet Now!
Formula 1 Bahrain Grand Prix Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │5 MARCH, 2023

The first race of the new season promises to be a very hot one. The Bahrain Grand Prix will take place this Sunday. Max Verstappen has made a strong showing, winning the pole position. Will it help the Dutchman get his first win of the season? What's the best bet? The answers to all the questions are in our predictions!

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Max Verstappen, last season's Formula One champion, has made a confident start to his new journey to the championship. Yes, it's too early to tell, but it's no secret that the driver is the main favorite for the upcoming campaign. The Dutchman has already secured the pole position in the first round, although he only managed to finish third in qualifying with the best result. Also worth noting is his team-mate Sergio Perez, who took second place at the start, 0.138 seconds behind Max.

Leclerc is clearly planning to put up a good fight against Verstappen this season, but not in the same way as in the past. Yes, the Monegasque was looking good, but at the finish line, he was already losing ground, and as a result, the Dutch Aviator was crowned champion ahead of schedule. Charles has often complained about the problems with the car, and this season the Ferrari team will do everything possible to ensure the machine's stability is at its best. Leclerc is also seen as one of the favorites for the season, but the focus is definitely on Max.

Summing up the qualifying results, the drivers' odds of success can be roughly distributed. Several drivers will fight for victory in the Bahrain Grand Prix - Verstappen, Leclerc, Sergio, and Sainz. It was they who earned the most comfortable places at the start. Max set the best time with 1:29.708, followed by Sergio (+0.138), Charles (+0.292), and Carlos (+0.446), rounding out the top four.

Regarding the teams, Red Bull is clearly planning to lift the constructors' cup again. The Bulls are a powerhouse team, and the drivers are top-notch. The Ferrari team is also good but more modestly staffed than the competition. Mercedes, on the other hand, is losing ground each season, and whether it will be able to step up is a big question.

Max Verstappen
A great birthday present for my dad - I hope he was watching the broadcast! Yesterday we had a pretty difficult start to the weekend, and today I couldn't find a rhythm. Fortunately, I was able to put all the pieces together in qualifying. Of course, I am delighted to have won the pole and that after last year our team has a fast car again and Sergio will start next to me. It's fantastic - I'm looking forward to the race. The changes to the regulations this season should have slowed the car down a bit, but we still went faster - it's nice to see that. As the season continues, everyone will noticeably improve again - it's a great side of Formula 1. After all the problems I had in practice, the pole was a pleasant surprise. Usually, our car looks better in the race, which is positive. We'll see what happens in the race.
Sergio Perez
The fight in qualifying was a tough one with minimal gaps. We had to do our best to get as high a position as possible at the start. I can't say I'm completely satisfied with the balance - we could have been a tenth faster, but the team still had a great start to the season. When preparing the car, we paid more attention to the racing settings, although we understood that it would lead to compromises in the speed of qualification. We went for such a step, which was not ideal, but I hope it will pay off tomorrow and we will have a very high race pace.

This weekend we are, of course, leaning more toward a successful performance from Max Verstappen. Yes, Leclerc, Perez, and Sainz can quietly impose on him, but the attitude and confidence of the Dutch driver are impressive. According to him, to qualify, Red Bull has managed to eliminate all the shortcomings of the car, due to which Max showed the best time. On this basis, we offer to bet that the wards Red Bull will drive the fastest lap for a very tasty factor.

Telecom Asia Sport is looking for motorsport tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.

Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 2,37
Bet Now!
Odds 2,30
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!
Odds 2,50
Bet Type Max Verstappen (Red Bull) - Fastest Lap And To Win The Race - Yes
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!

Follow Telecom Asia Sport!
Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

Cobresal vs Talleres Cordoba Prediction: Can Talleres Cordoba win in the heights of Calama?
O: 1,61
26 Apr 2024
01:00
Cobresal vs Talleres Cordoba Prediction: Can Talleres Cordoba win in the heights of Calama?
Eduardo Machado
Eduardo Machado
Copa Libertadores
Live
Metropolitanos vs Club Lanus Prediction: Metropolitanos might suffer another defeat
O: 1,65
26 Apr 2024
01:00
Metropolitanos vs Club Lanus Prediction: Metropolitanos might suffer another defeat
Chinonso Ukaegbu
Chinonso Ukaegbu
Copa Sudamericana
Live
Philadelphia vs New York Prediction: the 76ers Will Take This One
O: 1,91
26 Apr 2024
02:30
Philadelphia vs New York Prediction: the 76ers Will Take This One
Natalia Okina
Natalia Okina
NBA
-- : -- : --
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Florida Panthers Prediction: Tampa has nothing to boast
O: 1,95
26 Apr 2024
02:30
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Florida Panthers Prediction: Tampa has nothing to boast
Valeriia Shikhova
Valeriia Shikhova
NHL
Palestino vs Millonarios Prediction: Can Millonarios still fight for the next stage qualification?
O: 1,95
26 Apr 2024
03:00
Palestino vs Millonarios Prediction: Can Millonarios still fight for the next stage qualification?
Eduardo Machado
Eduardo Machado
Copa Libertadores
Barcelona SC vs São Paulo Prediction: The Paulistas want to bring home points
O: 1,66
26 Apr 2024
03:00
Barcelona SC vs São Paulo Prediction: The Paulistas want to bring home points
Marco Silva
Marco Silva
Copa Libertadores
Port Adelaide Power vs St Kilda Saints Prediction: History expected to repeat itself
O: 2,03
26 Apr 2024
12:40
Port Adelaide Power vs St Kilda Saints Prediction: History expected to repeat itself
Muhydeen Murphy
Muhydeen Murphy
AFL
Wuhan Three Towns vs Tianjin Teda Prediction: Our Trust Lies With The Tigers In This One
O: 2,50
26 Apr 2024
14:35
Wuhan Three Towns vs Tianjin Teda Prediction: Our Trust Lies With The Tigers In This One
Thobelani Moyo
Thobelani Moyo
Super League
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.