Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix Prediction: Sergio Perez will take the top spot on the podium

Motorsport. Formula 1. Miami Grand Prix.
07.05.2023, 22:30

Anastasiya Dudkina
07 May 2023
11:47
All time statistics:
41.15%
Statistics
Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,87
Bet Type Sergio Perez to win
Bet Now!
Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │7 MAY, 2023

Last weekend, Sergio Perez secured his second victory of the current campaign, with Max Verstappen finishing second and Charles Leclerc taking third place on the podium. What does F1 have in store for us this time? What's the best bet? Find the answers to these questions in our free prediction.

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Red Bull has been performing exceptionally well lately. In the four stages of the current F1 season, only Red Bull drivers have won, and in all races except for the Australian Grand Prix, they have taken the top two spots on the podium. As a result, after the fourth stage, Red Bull has already accumulated 180 points, and the gap between them and second-place Aston Martin is almost 100 points (93).

In the individual standings, things are much more interesting. Two friends and teammates are the main rivals. Max currently holds the top spot with 93 points, while Sergio is in second place, trailing the Dutchman by six points. Alonso is in third place but cannot compete with the Red Bull drivers (he has 60 points).

Max Verstappen could have won the pole position, but he made a mistake and had to abandon his lap in the third qualifying session. As a result, he will start in ninth place today. Sergio Perez won the first place on the starting grid with the best time of 1:26.841s, followed by Alonso (+0.361s) in second place, and Sainz (+0.508s) in third.

Max Verstappen
I was trying to push to the limit, and then made a mistake, which interrupted the session. After that, I had to rely on luck, hoping that the session wouldn't be stopped with red flags, but on such tracks it can happen. I'm just a little disappointed with myself, and tomorrow will be a tough challenge for us. But I made things harder for myself, that's for sure.
Sergio Perez
Before qualifying, this was my worst weekend, I couldn't figure out how to find those missing tenths that I was losing to Max and the Ferrari drivers all the time. I tried changing literally every setting, and then before qualifying, we made some more adjustments, and the car just came alive. We managed to put in a good lap when it mattered. Overall, it's been one of those weekends where due to balance issues, I lacked confidence, especially since the asphalt on this track is very specific and the level of grip changes with the temperature. I enjoy competing with Max Verstappen, but I take each race as it comes. I'm grateful to the team, they're doing a great job, and let's see how it all plays out tomorrow. On Sunday, we'll have another chance to succeed, starting from pole position, and we have nothing to lose. But we'll do everything we can to make the fans happy!

In this F1 season, only Red Bull drivers have managed to win on weekends, and we doubt that the upcoming one will be an exception. Yes, Max failed to qualify, but catching up with the top three won't be a problem, unlike getting past Sergio Perez. The Mexican won the pole position, and that's already half the battle. In our opinion, the best option for betting on the upcoming event is to bet on Perez to win.

Telecom Asia Sport is looking for motorsport tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.

Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,87
Bet Now!
Odds 1,87
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Odds 1,80
Bonus 250 USD
Bet Now!

Follow Telecom Asia Sport!
Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

St. George vs Hawassa Prediction: Expect goals in this game
O: 2,15
05 May 2024
18:00
St. George vs Hawassa Prediction: Expect goals in this game
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Live
Bodo/Glimt vs Strømsgodset Prediction: Bodo/Glimt to continue their fine form
O: 1,60
05 May 2024
Bodo/Glimt vs Strømsgodset Prediction: Bodo/Glimt to continue their fine form
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
Live
Sandefjord vs Molde Prediction: Molde are unbeaten in their last 7 matches against Sandefjord
05 May 2024
Sandefjord vs Molde Prediction: Molde are unbeaten in their last 7 matches against Sandefjord
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Football
Live
NK Olimpija Ljubljana vs NS Mura Prediction: Olimpija to take all three points
O: 1,93
05 May 2024
18:30
NK Olimpija Ljubljana vs NS Mura Prediction: Olimpija to take all three points
Clement Obeng Manu
Clement Obeng Manu
Football
Live
Super Sunday Odds from Top Leagues in Europe: Accumulator Tip for May 05
O: 8,33
05 May 2024
18:30
Super Sunday Odds from Top Leagues in Europe: Accumulator Tip for May 05
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Adeyemi Ayomide Emmanuel
Accumulator
Live
Smouha vs Zamalek Prediction: Can the visitors extend their good form?
O: 1,75
05 May 2024
19:00
Smouha vs Zamalek Prediction: Can the visitors extend their good form?
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Live
National Bank Egypt vs Enppi Prediction: Can NBE get back to winning ways?
O: 1,90
05 May 2024
National Bank Egypt vs Enppi Prediction: Can NBE get back to winning ways?
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Live
Galatasaray vs Sivasspor Prediction: Gala Have Been Unassailable At The RAMS Park
O: 2,40
05 May 2024
Galatasaray vs Sivasspor Prediction: Gala Have Been Unassailable At The RAMS Park
Thobelani Moyo
Thobelani Moyo
Süper Lig
Live
Salitas vs Royal Prediction: Hosts to punish lackluster Royal
05 May 2024
Salitas vs Royal Prediction: Hosts to punish lackluster Royal
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Live
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.