Stadium: Go Dau Stadium
Time: 24.11.2023, 14:00
Matchday 4 of the V-League is upon us and the Go Dau Stadium is set to witness an epic encounter between Becamex Binh Duong and Hanoi FC. This clash is highly anticipated and is known for producing a goal fest, and this time around it will be no exception. Both teams have tasted victory in their recent outings and will be looking to build on that momentum. In their last five encounters, Hanoi FC has won twice, there have been two stalemates and Binh Duong has secured a solitary victory. Based on their current form and head-to-head record, this clash promises to be a thrilling spectacle.Claim Your Registration Bonus!
Becamex Binh Duong (5th)
Recent Form: W-W
Becamex Binh Duong dominated Binh Dinh in the opening game of the season, scoring an early 17’ goal and securing a resounding victory. The team is determined to build on this success and notch up another win that will serve as a stepping stone towards a triumphant campaign.
With a string of victories under their belt, Binh Duong is poised to take on their next opponents, and fans are confident that the home side will use their home advantage to the fullest. In their last match against Hai Phong, Binh Duong pulled off a stunning 1-0 win, despite the opposition's best efforts. In fact, the opposition was pushed to a demoralizing red card offence in the 87th minute, thanks to Binh Duong's relentless push for victory.
Hanoi FC (14th)
Recent Form: L-L
Hanoi’s Woes continue as the side fell to a second defeat in the last league outing against Cong Ahn Hanoi - a derby game in which two conceded goals in the first half stood unopposed until the blow of the final whistle. The team dynamics changed in the AFC clash against Chinese League side, Wuhan Three Towns, where they exercised their attacking strength to clinch a 2-1 win at full-time. A lot is expected from this side, who finished the previous season on better standings than the exhibition displayed in present times.
- In the last five encounters between these sides, there have been goals between the sides with four of five games resulting in Both sides finding the back of the net.
- Four of five games ended in over 2.5 Match Goals.
- Hanoi FC has scored in all five recent clashes against Becamex Binh Duong
BINH DUONG VS HANOI FC
Expert Betting Tips
Hanoi FC is expected to open the scoring and pull through before the end of full-time. The match is predicted to end violently because the two sides would tear at each other.
- However, the preference would be to Bet on the Match to end with Over 2.5 Match Goals at Bet365’s odds of 2.10.
- A B T T S seems exciting for 1.83 odds (1xBet) as the first option.
- There is no grey area in games like this, Binh Duong would play their best, but the preference is heavy on Hanoi FC to progress. We’d urge a Bet on an Away Win at 2.00 odds from Betway.