Stadium: Daejeon World Cup Stadium
Time: 02.12.2023. 10:30
As the season winds down, The Citizens are preparing to take on FC Seoul at home. The two teams are settling into their respective positions, with the hosts firmly establishing themselves as the second-best team in the relegation groupings, trailing FC Seoul by just four points. With a recent victory under their belt, The Citizens are feeling confident going into the match. On the other hand, FC Seoul suffered a defeat in their last fixture and will be looking to make a comeback and end their season on a high note. In their five previous encounters, Daejeon Hana emerged victorious twice, while two matches ended in draws and FC Seoul won one.Receive Your Registration Bonus!
Daejeon Hana (2nd)
Recent PlayOffs Form: W-L-D-D
The Citizens have consolidated their spot as the runner-ups of this grouping. However, they face FC Seoul in this matchup - a team with the highest group-wining tendency. Regardless of the obvious, this team is known to pose problems whenever they come up against FC Seoul, with the most recent result in the league being a 4-3 victory over the Capital City Boys - courtesy of Tiago Orobo’s brace and two late second-half goals. A stalemate is a very possible result even though the possibility of pleasant surprises cannot be waived off. Four PlayOffs fixtures register one win, two stalemates and one loss.
FC Seoul (1st)
Recent PlayOffs Form: L-D-W-W
Two wins in the playoffs against the Kodiaks of Gangwon FC and Suwon FC alongside the 0-0 stalemate against Jeju United see the team enjoy a three-game unbeaten streak as they push their way to secure the top spot in the relegation grouping. The disappointment in the Super Match duel against Suwon Bluewings didn’t do much damage as they retained their top spot in the relegation groupings. The boys from the capital city can not be seen as pushovers in the duel against Daejeon and so a lot of expectations is in order of the side.
H2H ANALYSIS (LAST FIVE MEETINGS)
- Daejeon has two wins over FC Seoul in five recent games.
- In these five games, there have been two stalemates.
- Three direct games between the sides have resulted in BTTS.
- Three games ended in Under 2.5 Match goals, while two games ended with Over 2.5 Match Goals.
Daejeon Hana vs FC Seoul
Expert Betting Tips
The two sides are capable of winning the game. As such, the magnitude of twists experienced in the previous brawl should be expected in this fixture.
The last five meetings between both squads have ended in three wins for FC Seoul. Although it looks like both sides have significant chances of domination, the hosts have an overwhelming preference.
- However, both sides are tipped to tear each other apart as they would need help to get the goal that defines victory. As such, we expect retaliation after the first goal. Bet On Under 2.5 Match Goals from this fixture at odds of 2.30 from 1xbet.
- A BTTS - YES will also be an interesting alternative for 1.87 odds at Betway.
- The guests need all the points they can get to escape the relegation zone, and three points from this match may be the all-time requirement needed to fuel their campaign. Bet on a Draw at 13.60 odds from Bet365
Disclaimer: Odds values are subject to change at any time.