Stadium: Indomilk Arena
Time: 08.12.2023. 11:00
Bali United, riding high on their recent 5-2 thrashing of the Stallions in the AFC Cup, are all set to take on Dewa United in Round 22 of the Indo Liga 1. Having won all three previous encounters against their opponents, Bali United are brimming with confidence and is expected to dominate the game once again. Meanwhile, Dewa United, who recently drew 0-0 with Persik Kediri, will be hoping to bounce back and put up a good fight. However, given Bali United's impeccable track record against them, the visitors may find it tough to come away with anything from this game.Receive Your Registration Bonus!
Dewa United (11th)
Recent matches: D-L-D-L-L
The upcoming game for Dewa United is crucial, as they find themselves buried with three losses in the last five league contests. The current home side hopes to improve their league standings after dropping nine points in recent times. With luck on their side, they should be able to climb past Persik Kediri, who currently are two points above them. Five recent Persik Kediri games reveal three losses and two stalemates and it remains to see what section of the tally this game would fall.
Bali United (3rd)
Recent Form: W-W-L-W-W
Five recent Bali United games preview four wins and one loss. The side prevailed in the recent AFC Cup game against Stallion Laguna, where they dominated from the first half till the end of the game. Before the AFC fixture, they beat Madura United with a 2-1 eventual scoreline, furthering Madura’s woes. Bali United are on a five-game winning streak and is tagged as the better side in this contest against Dewa. The last game against Arema FC saw the side triumph 3-2 at full-time, as predicted by the odds.
- The last three games between the sides have resulted in over three goals for the two sides.
- Two of these games resulted in a BTTS case between the teams.
- Bali United has scored goals in all their recent games across all competitions.
- Dewa United has scored in four of five recent domestic games.
Dewa United vs Bali United
Expert Betting Tips
The last three meetings between both squads have ended in all cases of victories for Bali United. Although it looks like both sides have relatively equal chances of domination in this game, the guests retain a better chance at victory.
- In light of this, we are tipping Over 2.5 Goals at 1.80 odds (bet365)
- A BTTS - Yes will also be an interesting alternative for 1.67 odds (Betway)
- The hosts aim to extend the chasm between themselves and the guests, and three points from this match may be a morale-boosting requirement needed to fuel their campaign. Bet on a goal in the first thirty minutes for 1.75 odds (1xbet)
Disclaimer: Odds are subject to change at any given point in time.