Stadium: Emirates (London)
Arsenal will host Newcastle United on Matchday 13th of the Premier league. Will Arteta’s men bounce back after the humiliating performance against Liverpool?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Arsenal were on a good run of form since the arrival of Aaron Ramsdale from Sheffield United until they were humiliated by Liverpool last week. They were unbeaten in the league after suffering a 5-0 defeat against Manchester City in August. Currently sitting fifth in the league, the gunners would love to secure a win that will pressurize their city rivals West Ham. Arsenal will also look to improve upon the goal difference by bagging as many past Newcastle, sitting at the bottom of the league.
Newcastle United form
The Magpies have been very close to winning their last 2 matches but were not able to get over the line. They have drawn 3 out of their last 4 matches scoring 5 goals in total but they are leaking goals at the back as they conceded 8 goals in the same period. They are bottom of the league and are desperately looking for a string of victories to build upon for the next season after the arrival of the richest owner in the Premier League.
- Arsenal has won 16 out of 17 games against Magpies.
- Newcastle United were not able to score against Arsenal in the last 5 encounters.
- Arsenal were on 10 matches unbeaten run in the Premier League until last week's defeat.
- Arsenal: Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Saka, Partey, Lokonga, Smith Rowe, Aubameyang, Lacazette.
- Newcastle United: Dubravka, Krafth, Lascelles, Clark, Murphy, Willock, Hayden, Ritchie, Joelinton, Wilson, Saint-Maximin.
Expert betting tips
Arsenal are in better form despite the blip against Liverpool. The match odd are 1.51 for Arsenal, 4.84 for a draw, and 6.7 for Newcastle win. It is also expected to be a high-scoring match with above 2.5 goals for 1.61. Arsenal are expected to keep a clean sheet for 2.25. Arsenal are expected to dominate this match.