Stadium: King Power (Leicester)
Referee: Andrew Madley
Leicester City takes on Crystal Palace at home in the 11th round of the English championship. Will the London team be able to break their winless streak in away matches of the tournament?
After a confident 4-0 home performance against Nottingham Forest, Leicester City traveled to Bournemouth. The Leicesters took the lead early in the game thanks to Daka's scoring strike, but they switched off midway through the second half. The club missed two goals and failed to recover - a 1-2 defeat. Leicester City are in last place in the table of the English championship with four points.
Last weekend, Crystal Palace played at home against Leeds United. Patrick Vieira's team showed their spirit in this encounter. The Eagles were behind early in the game but before halftime, they evened the score thanks to a goal from Edouard. In the closing stages of the game, Crystal Palace won thanks to an accurate shot by Eze - 2-1. Crystal Palace are 15th in the EPL table with nine points.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace: head-to-head meetings
In the previous season of the EPL, Leicester City at home were stronger than Crystal Palace with a score of 2:1. In the capital of England, the teams scored two goals each and there was no winner. In total, the clubs met in 77 games. According to victories, Leicester are ahead - 30:27.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace: Expected squads
- Leicester City: Vardy, Amartey, Evans, Faes, Justin, Soumare, Barnes, Dewsbury-Hall, Tielemans, Maddison, Daka;
- Crystal Palace: Guaita, Ward, Andersen, Gehi, Schlupp, Olise, Doucoure, Eze, Ayew, Edouard, Zaha.
Leicester City vs Crystal Palace: Remarkable statistics
- In nine of the last ten matches of Leicester City in the English championship a bet Total Over 2.5 goals won;
- In the previous six home games Leicester City against Crystal Palace a bet Total Over 2.5 goals won;
- Leicester City suffered seven defeats in the last eight matches of the EPL;
- Leicester City won their last three home games against Crystal Palace;
- Leicester City scored at least two goals in five of their six latest matches against Crystal Palace;
- Crystal Palace haven't won in the last five away matches of the EPL.
Expert Betting Tips
Bookmakers consider Leicester City to be the favorite of the match. Probably they have taken note of their recent successful performances at the native King Power Stadium against the London club. However, at this stage of the season, Crystal Palace representatives look better. In any case, the game is expected to be very intense: Leicester need points to rise from the last line in the table, and Crystal Palace intend to break the winless streak of away performances.